*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Just picked up another one of them as well :) Tbh I regretted selling it.

I did stick to Pc for a couple of weeks. Still have the Pc as well but find sofa gaming suits me a bit better.

I'm sure I will have sold them all by the end of the month anyway.. :)

I am really liking the Xbox though.

Haha, I'm the same like PC and console. Got PS4 / Wii U. Gonna grab an Xbox One when they put out a smaller console, should co-inside with future price drops and big stable of good games. I do want one but have to much to play and not enough time already lol.

Looking forward to re-designed smaller console / Gears of War and Halo. Hopefully sometime in 2015 / 2016.

Couldn't tell the difference from small gifs. The thing that really gets me about the versions of multiplats is they often come out with minor differences closer to the lowest common denominator. Nobody wins when the hardware is mismatched.

why wasnt wolfenstein allowed its own thread? gonna stick it in before I go to bed so updates download overnight, if its arrived that is.

not sure tbh assuming its cos its not classed as an AAA title and would have only made a few pages long on its own so throw it in here.

The original question was about when Wolfenstein would be available on the MS Store, so a rather specific XB1 question, which meant I merged it here. I have no problems with people creating a specific Wolfenstein thread :)

So I'm very undecided in regards to Wolfenstein, I loved Rage but I'm not convinced I'll like it. Any of you had low hopes and are pleasantly surprised?

Last edited:
Nice one, I tried something similar not long ago with an argos trip but my wife was significantly more 'unimpressed' than yours...

I think my Wife was more unhappy that I completely forgot the padlock set even though I had an online reservation that she wrote on a piece of paper for me. :)

She knew I was useless when she married me...... :)

I think my Wife was more unhappy that I completely forgot the padlock set even though I had an online reservation that she wrote on a piece of paper for me. :)

She knew I was useless when she married me...... :)
Mine did too and I see it like this, being useless let's you get away with 'accidently' coming home with expensive toys :)

So I'm very undecided in regards to Wolfenstein, I loved Rage but I'm not convinced I'll like it. Any of you had low hopes and are pleasantly surprised?

Proper old school shooter. Enjoying it. No regenerating full health, you can carry unlimited amounts of weapons, have to pick up armour and health packs, duel wield everything.

Proper old school shooter. Enjoying it. No regenerating full health, you can carry unlimited amounts of weapons, have to pick up armour and health packs, duel wield everything.

Got to agree, the story's barking mad, but good fun, the visuals are slick and so far the production values are top notch with nary a crash to be seen.

Got to agree, the story's barking mad, but good fun, the visuals are slick and so far the production values are top notch with nary a crash to be seen.
Hmm I think I'm tipping towards the 'going out to buy it'. I have had a quick look but what's the cheapest price for this at the mo?

Easily Increase Games Capacity with External Storage Support
It couldn’t be easier to increase your storage capacity of games and apps with the external storage support features we’re bringing in June. Your Xbox One system will soon support up to two external hard drives at once. Simply plug in your 256 GB or larger USB 3.0 external hard drive and once formatted, copy and move games, apps and game add-ons to increase your storage capacity at home.

This is also a great way to take your content to a friend’s house and get straight into a game directly from an external drive. You’ll need to sign in to Xbox Live if you’ve purchased your content digitally or insert a disc to verify your game ownership when you take your content on the road. The great benefit here is there’s no need to wait to re-download your game and all the DLC. With external storage support in June, you can also choose to copy full games and all of the associated content in one easy step.

Should sort people out for space!

Major http://majornelson.com/2014/05/21/e...box-one-system-update-in-june/?linkId=8289115

Back
Top Bottom