*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

yeah mostly by ps4 owners i dare say

No different from when 360 owners would rip into ps3 owners when ps3 games ran sub 720 and had one or two fps less etc... it all goes around IMO.

however, id tech 5 scales well, and downgrades what its doing to try and maintain a solid fps, using mega textures etc... problem is, I found it provided truly dreadful textures up close for rage when my pc was weaker then my current system..

anyhow, let's wait for reviews on this one I say .... : -)

No different from when 360 owners would rip into ps3 owners when ps3 games ran sub 720 and had one or two fps less etc... it all goes around IMO.

however, id tech 5 scales well, and downgrades what its doing to try and maintain a solid fps, using mega textures etc... problem is, I found it provided truly dreadful textures up close for rage when my pc was weaker then my current system..

anyhow, let's wait for reviews on this one I say .... : -)

Love a link to that like. Can't ever remember res discussions last gen. 360 rarely ever hit 720 iirc

so would i as i dont recall anything to do with resolutions unless it was pc gaming and certainly not last gen which would be strange given that the ps3 was/is more powerful than the x360

There was some pokes etc in the early days when ps3 was horrific for developers to get to grips with, I think my post has been taken out of context..

parity for 360 and PS3 took ages, look I don't want to get this thread closed, so let's go back to talking about wolfenstein... I should not have bite with the ps4 poke.. : -(

Got my copy this morning so gave it a bash on my X1 and i kinda wish i hadnt wasted £40 on it. Its really not that good although ive only played a few chapters so maybe it will get a bit better as the game goes on.

7.2gb patch didnt affect me but then ive got a 76mb line so stuff like this gets downloaded pretty quickly.

Well, Wolfenstein is getting review around the 8/10 which is surprising, honestly thought the reviewers would hate it.. I played the first couple of chapters or so last night and it was getting better but I'm still surprised.

dont know if anyone has noticed this, but the game sharing on 2 consoles with the X1 seems to be catching on as ebay is rife with people selling games which when you actually read discription is them loaning you there GT to download the game to play. pretty poor exploitation of this and something i dare say MS will cotton onto sooner or later and more than likely patch it out altogether.

the greed of some people is beyond belief

Surprised at the review scores too, I really wasn't that impressed with it from an hour or so last night.

I can only assume it gets much better later on?

Back
Top Bottom