*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

How long is it free for?

Last I heard it was one year from launch/end of 2014.

Will be interesting to see what the charge for it is, hopefully it's not too much as I'd like to keep using for the life of the console. Wishful thinking is they scrap it altogether after the recent paywall changes, but can't see it.

I'm hoping Ubisoft do a new You Shape game, as they were quite good on the 360.

£399 for the Kinect version or £389 for the Titanfall bundle, from Asda at least. Those are likely to be RRP or thereabouts.

You kind of get the impression the kinectless version isn't to actually push more sales of the console without kinect but to by comparison make the normal version seem better value.

A £400 console with kinect and one or if lucky two games doesn't look great value on it's own, but put a box out without kinect or a game for £349, suddenly it looks like £50 more gets you a game(worth £45) and Kinect for only £40 more.

No kinect and a game at £330 or something or a no extras box for £299 would see sales increase significantly I would think. They've got a lot of ground to make up on the PS4 and price is one of their only tools to push sales much higher yet they don't seem to be trying.

The external drive support works great apart from it not completely shutting down my USB3 hub powered drive. Its always spinning even when the console is powered completely down. Hopefully they will fix this as otherwise its a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom