• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Yes people!! Looking forward to the results underwater... Will tell me whether I'm going to be selling my 1080 FTWs or not. Don't take ages fitting them now will you ;)

Why no water?

To be honest watercooling my PC isnt something I have considered before, or admit to knowing much about. Unless you advise otherwise, I understand that I would require a full watercooling loop set up in order to make use of a waterblock for the Titan X? Even then I am not overly comfortable with dismantling a £1100 card!

Excuse my ignorance on this, if I am wrong and its not that difficult then I would consider it, I just know little about it, whats needed or where to start :)

To be honest watercooling my PC isnt something I have considered before, or admit to knowing much about. Unless you advise otherwise, I understand that I would require a full watercooling loop set up in order to make use of a waterblock for the Titan X? Even then I am not overly comfortable with dismantling a £1100 card!

Excuse my ignorance on this, if I am wrong and its not that difficult then I would consider it, I just know little about it, whats needed or where to start :)

No need for a full loop. People like ek make it easy for you. You can order the waterblock from ek for the titan prefilled with coolant and quick release connectors which then just plug straight into complete kits like this

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...rcooling-solution-revision-1.1-wc-874-ek.html

SO the only hard bit is taking the cooler off the titan.

I ordered mine on the 4th August if that sheds any light on what's happening.

it's in transmit, but not showing as out for delivery today (yet)

Same as me, shows as in transit, the anticipated delivery date was meant to be today but I am doubtful when looking at the DPD package tracking as it isn't showing as in country yet.

I ordered mine on the 4th August if that sheds any light on what's happening.

it's in transmit, but not showing as out for delivery today (yet)

Same as me, shows as in transit, the anticipated delivery date was meant to be today but I am doubtful when looking at the DPD package tracking as it isn't showing as in country yet.

What country are you guys in.

watercooling isn't that difficult, it just takes a while to learn, you need to do lots of reading and watch a lot of videos, I learned mostly from watching Jayz2cents

It becomes hard when you try to do rigid tubes rather than soft, but that is more about visual appeal than function

It is however easier to just buy a card with a CLC cooler as standard like the 1080 seahawk, however I understand Titan brand cards do not allow these type of non standard designs.

Generally speaking watercooling is unnecessary nowadays, however if you have something like a 5960X and multiple Titan cards it starts to be useful due to the sheer noise produced by cooling those electronics

watercooling isn't that difficult, it just takes a while to learn, you need to do lots of reading and watch a lot of videos, I learned mostly from watching Jayz2cents

It becomes hard when you try to do rigid tubes rather than soft, but that is more about visual appeal than function

It is however easier to just buy a card with a CLC cooler as standard like the 1080 seahawk, however I understand Titan brand cards do not allow these type of non standard designs.

Generally speaking watercooling is unnecessary nowadays, however if you have something like a 5960X and multiple Titan cards it starts to be useful due to the sheer noise produced by cooling those electronics

The most important bit about watercooling is learning how to use quick disconnects as these are great for working on the loop or changing components. I can swap a set of 4 watercooled cards in and out faster than I can air cooled ones as they all come out as a single unit.

UK for me.

I was just wondering why it is taking so long for you to get your card.

I just looked on the site and they still have them in stock.

When I got mine I ordered a couple on day one after most other people had ordered and another couple the next day. Both times they turned up within 2 working days.

What country are you guys in.

UK

14066397_10157580653215227_2047286497260439030_o.jpg

I was just wondering why it is taking so long for you to get your card.

I just looked on the site and they still have them in stock.

When I got mine I ordered a couple on day one after most other people had ordered and another couple the next day. Both times they turned up within 2 working days.

Ello mate,

Received my card, this is now the block that I am waiting for :)

-V

My mistake I thought you were talking about the actual cards.

When you have fitted waterblocks and backplates could you give plenty of feedback in this thread please.:)

Sure I've got a project log going on, i will make sure to record the water-cooling conversion.

For my first time doing a custom loop, It's going to be a bit of an experiment ;)

delidding a 6700k @ 4.8ghz and overclocking Titan X(P) - cooled off a single 240 Rad with 30 FPI and two 3000 RPM fans..

Back
Top Bottom