• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Soldato
Which won't make any difference unless under LN2 :p

But no I usually see the backplate the exact same or very similar to core temp. I'll even check my 1080's again later. Have 2 guns around the house and both show the same temp.

Like I said the vast majority of VRM heat is going through the waterblock. There is some residue heat but on water it's not usually much.

did you set the Emissivity correctly considering it's gloss black metal?

Associate
Easy to undo hex screws with draper tool kit, just take screw bit off and use the empty shaft.

although one gotstuck getting it out now :D

Last edited:
Associate
just missed dispatch today for titan x :( in the meantime does anyone know rough date for the acetal block from ek (black) as notice they only have nickel (clear) in stock at moment ?

Associate
Quick mobile photo, but Titan X stripped down, checking space for pump

13939394_10157590813810227_1317665035725797017_n.jpg

Last edited:

Vore

V

Vore

Block installed, aah so much nicer.

Hitting 37 degrees under load at +120%power, +200 core, +600mem, still leak testing but will fiddle more later:

Capture.png

IMG_2591.jpg

Excuse the mess, havent dont any tidying in the case.

Can confirm no warranty stickers, the stock backplate is just plastic and had one excuse for a pad which was more of a spacer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom