The Rise of Lonely Single Straight Men

Soldato
Woman are most likely happy single, as they can just go out and find a man to get their rocks off pretty easy.. men struggle.

Soldato
Woman are most likely happy single, as they can just go out and find a man to get their rocks off pretty easy.. men struggle.
Changes when they get older, 50 plus and they just want a man for companionship and non of the men want that. What they want is sex.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol! A woman's sex drive increases as they get older. ;)

Yes but its nothing compared to mens sex drive at a similar age. Never has been and never will be. Especially after menopause.

Mens sex drive at 60 years old is WAY more higher than a woman at the same age, as men are designed to make babies till the day they die, so the sex drive is never comparable to women at any age.

Men didn't make that rule, Mother Nature did! :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well, I went ahead and shaved my head, used a zero setting on clippers then went over head with a Philips electric shaver.

MON1SdJ.jpg

Just goes to show you can't polish a turd lol
Jesus Christ man just smile.
If I was looking for a hitman with experience is probably pick you from the dossier.

I hope you have charisma to compliment that devilish grin :p

Permabanned
Jesus Christ man just smile.
If I was looking for a hitman with experience is probably pick you from the dossier.

I hope you have charisma to compliment that devilish grin :p

I can imagine the leather case of fearsome dentistry instruments out of sight of the camera, and a captured man sweating profusely, strapped to a chair, wondering how long he can last before he talks. :)

Associate
Well, I went ahead and shaved my head, used a zero setting on clippers then went over head with a Philips electric shaver.

MON1SdJ.jpg

Just goes to show you can't polish a turd lol
I'll take one murder please....

Go outside and take one there, smile a tad and look like you could be a friendly face to talk to.
Got to attract them in mate. Dont care if its fake, fake it till you get them in bed.

Soldato
I have a friend who was the owner of an old people's home, and he would concur that both malachi and Alice are correct, as he was constantly trying to stop the old folk from performing acts likely to need the professional services of an orthopaedic surgeon.

Yep, my friend used to work in an old peoples home. Nearly every night, had to call an ambulance because someone had put their back out due to bedroom activities.

They had to call an meeting to discuss what could they do but by that time he had enough and left.

Permabanned

Sex Among Residents in Nursing Homes Increasing​

By
Anthony Cirillo
Updated on April 27, 2020
Fact checked by
James Lacy
James Lacy

"Sex among residents in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities is still a taboo subject. Yet it happens. A lot!

About 40% of people between ages 65 and 80 are sexually active, according to a survey from the National Poll on Healthy Aging, sponsored by AARP and the University of Michigan.

For older people with dementia living in residential aged care facilities (RACFs), the issue becomes more complex. Staff often struggle to balance residents' rights with their duty of care, and negative attitudes towards older people's sexuality can lead to residents' sexual expression being overlooked, ignored, or even discouraged. In particular, questions as to whether residents with dementia are able to consent to sexual activity or physically intimate relationships pose a challenge to RACF staff, and current legislation does little to assist them."

So, if you are single and lonely, and straight, feign being a geriatric, get a friend to pay for and allocate you a short term stay in a care home, and let rip....

Caporegime
well hello baby what you doing this evening :p

Maybe a bit too happy lol

..................And you need a picture on the wall...

Something relatable..

Like the gates of Auschwitz prison camp or portrait of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley

Last edited:
Soldato
Not read through the whole thread but it’s a complex subject for sure.

Think things have been complicated with the coming of the digital age?

There’s plenty of single people sitting at home diddly squat. Or maybe they’re using dating apps.

Dating and people have changed , attitudes and behaviours etc.

That’s just my take on it.

P.s anyone tried speed dating?

Back
Top Bottom