• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That looks quite nice but by the time Nintendo has a console that runs a game that looks like that it might be by 2035 as they love using really low end hardware these days.

I know it won't happen as Nintendo seems to hate fans of their games, Even their own customers, But it would be great if we saw Nintendo games on PC. Breath of the Wild in 4K with mod packs looks stunning.

Associate
A YouTuber has access to the build of cyberpunk that has the new Overdrive RT mod and holy balls I nearly made love to my screen, It's pure nerd pr0n !

Plenty of side by side comparisons.

Looks incredible!
But I can't help but feel the engine CDP created is super inefficient and the main reason they are moving over to UE5 for their next projects. Anyone notice how the results for lumen based RT are very different for 4X series cards and AMD (ie less of a gap)?

Caporegime
Puddles too mirror like!!! :mad:

:cry:

Looks epic

No performance figures but see he stated he's running on a 3080, I currently get about 70 fps with max settings including max RT at 3440x1440 with dlss performance so going to be expecting at least a 30 fps drop for this.

Looks incredible!
But I can't help but feel the engine CDP created is super inefficient and the main reason they are moving over to UE5 for their next projects. Anyone notice how the results for lumen based RT are very different for 4X series cards and AMD (ie less of a gap)?

That's only when using software RT mode and not enabling the hardware/better RT mode:

Some features of RT in UE are also locked to hardware mode only too with 5.1, iirc, hit lighting:

Uh093yR.jpg

DmcqDsP.jpg

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Puddles too mirror like!!! :mad:

:cry:

Looks epic

No performance figures but see he stated he's running on a 3080, I currently get about 70 fps with max settings including max RT at 3440x1440 with dlss performance so going to be expecting at least a 30 fps drop for this.

That's only when using software RT mode and not enabling the hardware/better RT mode:

Some features of RT in UE are also locked to hardware mode only too with 5.1, iirc, hit lighting:

Uh093yR.jpg

DmcqDsP.jpg

Can't see the difference. But if I had to pick I would go for the one's on the left as they look better :cry:

Caporegime

ILL Space Early Access Begins Later This Year, With DLSS 3 & Ray Tracing​

CoolAndGoodGames’ ILL Space is a survival space station sim, with elements of tower defense. Construct your stations with different modules, and grow them into fully-fledged autonomous mining colonies. Mine asteroids, manage colonists and crew, and defend against the ever increasing cosmic threat. Creativity is key, or enemies will soon overwhelm you. Will you spread your resources to create a fleet of smaller rigs with designated roles, or will you construct a bulky and slow station with some serious firepower - the choice is yours!

ILL Space enters Steam Early Access later this year, boasting gorgeous ray-traced reflections that greatly enhance the appearance of your sprawling space stations. And to ensure gameplay remains fast and fluid during even the most hectic of encounters, NVIDIA DLSS 3 is available from day one, accelerating performance for all GeForce RTX gamers.

Check out the DLSS 2 and RT-enhanced ILL Space demo on Steam today, giving you a great idea of how ILL Space plays. Like what you see? Wishlist to be notified when ILL Space Early Access begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom