• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this game any good? Any rpg elements to it or is it just pure action? Will probably grab it once it is around a tenner by end of the year.

It's alright, nothing special but gameplay is a nice change from the usual games you get these days and it oozes atmosphere + looks stunning with the RT and HDR on the oled.

Well I tried Nvidia Image Scaling yesterday…

I think it looks terrible, really blurry and text in particular looks weird. I know there’s a sharpening function but the text still doesn’t look anywhere near as good as native.

Most modern games have internal resolution scalers now which I think are far more preferable as they would keep hud and UI at 4K and just change the internal rendering resolution of the game.

Games with DLSS look far better than image scaling too.

And the update is here for yet another game and some RT goodness :cool:

Not been able to find any info. on what exact RT it has but from watching videos:

- RT reflections
- RT shadows
- some form of RT AO or/and lighting

That perf. hit would suggest quite a bit of RT additions too.... RDNA 2 won't fare too well although the game does have FSR 1.... :p

Wish they would get an enhanced version of the batman arkham series already.

Arkham Knight is a good candidate for RT reflections and my wishlist game and I know it'll never happen but Alien Isolation remastered with higher res textures, RT reflections and RTGI, Perfection !

It's only a matter of time until batman comes! Surprised it's taking this long tbh. Who knows maybe it will arrive with the 40xx with lots of RT intensive settings :p

Tried chernobylite enhanced earlier and yet another game where no gpu has the grunt, even at 3440x1440 with dlss. 40xx and RDNA 3 can't come soon enough!

Tried chernobylite enhanced earlier and yet another game where no gpu has the grunt, even at 3440x1440 with dlss. 40xx and RDNA 3 can't come soon enough!

This is about the lowest (60 FPS) I get. I picked a ray traced scene.

Ranges from 60-100 (my monitor limit), so happy with that.

DLSS on balanced.

Quite enjoying it so far, obvious Stalker vibes, very atmospheric.

The game is Corsair sponsored, so the game takes over my case and AIO fans, keyboard and mouse lighting!

fHIX0j3.jpg

And the update is here for yet another game and some RT goodness :cool:

Not been able to find any info. on what exact RT it has but from watching videos:

- RT reflections
- RT shadows
- some form of RT AO or/and lighting

That perf. hit would suggest quite a bit of RT additions too.... RDNA 2 won't fare too well although the game does have FSR 1.... :p

Wish they would get an enhanced version of the batman arkham series already.

From the Steam forum -
Sadocommando [developer] 21 Apr @ 11:06am

So far we've several profiles of ray-tracing available in the menu:

Off
Everything off

LoW
reflections low
reflections bounces 1
translucent reflections - off
mesh caustics - off
water caustics - off
DDGI- off

Medium
reflections low
reflections bounces 1
translucent reflections -low
mesh caustics - low
water caustics - low
DDGI- on

High
reflections medium
reflections bounces 1
translucent reflections -medium
mesh caustics - medium
water caustics - medium
DDGI- on

Ultra
reflections high
reflections bounces 2
translucent reflections - high
mesh caustics - high
water caustics - high
DDGI- on

I ran the benchmark for the first map at 1440p DLSS Quality with everthing maxed including draw distance at 120% -
Code:
Average FPS:70.84
Min FPS:52.52
Max FPS:110.20
1% FPS:49.79

My system is both undervolted and power restriced thus the results are lower than they could be, but I'd say performance felt very good.

This is about the lowest (60 FPS) I get. I picked a ray traced scene.

Ranges from 60-100 (my monitor limit), so happy with that.

DLSS on balanced.

Quite enjoying it so far, obvious Stalker vibes, very atmospheric.

The game is Corsair sponsored, so the game takes over my case and AIO fans, keyboard and mouse lighting!

fHIX0j3.jpg

From the Steam forum -

I ran the benchmark for the first map at 1440p DLSS Quality with everthing maxed including draw distance at 120% -
Code:
Average FPS:70.84
Min FPS:52.52
Max FPS:110.20
1% FPS:49.79

My system is both undervolted and power restriced thus the results are lower than they could be, but I'd say performance felt very good.

Yeah it does run well with ampere and dlss, I just want a constant 100+ fps using dlss quality :p

Those RT effects are very nice! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom