The Rumour Mill, who do you want/think your club will sign/sell this summer

Permabanned
Both Reyes and Cole have left, and both Gallas and Baptista have arrived.

It doesn't need to be announced tonight, or even tomorrow (although it probably will be).

Soldato
awesome! :D finest left back in the world for a 30-31 yr old center-half who cries when he doesn't get played where he wants and 5mil :D first bit of good business chelsea have done in years!

B@Th*nG

Soldato
B@Th*nG said:
awesome! :D finest left back in the world for a 30-31 yr old center-half who cries when he doesn't get played where he wants and 5mil :D first bit of good business chelsea have done in years!

B@Th*nG

See it from an arsenal perspective, one of the best proven CB's in the premiership for a whining traitorous scumbag who was going to get lynched if he ever turned up at the emirates wearing red.

Personally i think there might be a bit more to the deal, the rumours were that Cole was holding up the deal because he wanted £4 millions worth of agents fee's and loyalty bonuses paid by arsenal which they refused. I'm thinking it could be £5 million cash payment but arsenal have avoided any extra's which dont have to be disclosed as part of the transfer, which essentially puts the value of the deal up some more.

From a financial perspective its not great, but from a footbal perspective we've got rid of 2 players who were causing trouble, and brought in another 2 of proven quality who can add to our team this year.

I'm probably the only happy arsenal fan right now but i think the club have done well, £7mil total for the day and 2 quality players = job done.

Last edited:
Soldato
chimaera said:
I'm probably the only happy arsenal fan right now but i think the club have done well, £7mil total for the day and 2 quality players = job done.

+ £2m for Reyes :)

B@Th*nG said:

B@Th*nG

Gallas is 29. And we have have got rid of a moaning little ****. All I need now to make my weekend is the little **** to break his leg on Saturday :D

Soldato
Personally i think its another inspired transfer season by Wenger, he's brought in 3 quality players (gallas, rosicky, baptiste) for a total of £7mil (rosicky), and got rid of 2 moaning whingers and zenedine cygan for a combined total of £9mil.

Only wenger can buy 3 world class players, strengthen the squad and actually make money out of it ;)

Back
Top Bottom