US: The Strain

Soldato
Glad I noticed this series as I have been really enjoying it.

I love vampire stuff, its a bit like walking dead in a vampire world.

Watched series 1 packed into a week just in time for series 2.

So far so good!

Ruta Gedmintas gives me the horn too. :D

I would strongly advise you change your signature before a moderator sees it, as it's against the rules to advertise your business.

This show is crashing and burning faster than Under The Dome did. The script is beynd stupid in season 2. Last nights episode intro was a nice 5 minute time waster.

Okay!

Associate
Arg that kid and his sideways, squinty grumpy face. Just die already.

Also, that dude who was security man at Stoneheart and came back to help the gang...he didn't last long or provide any real help? What was the point :S

Man of Honour
I have a low tolerance for it - there was a moment in the cockpit early on that I knew I probably wouldn't be sticking with it :S shame as I like the concept on paper.

Caporegime
Really didn't get why Gus was antagonising Angel so much about his former career, and why does he pronounce his name the Western way considering his background!

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I did enjoy how dr goodweather shaved off his head to tie in with his shaved headed appearance as the main baddie in antman, had no idea it was him till it was shaved off lol

Associate
Well I admit I haven't seen the latest episode yet but until they've gone as low as drinking out of a bottle in a paper bag while sat in an doorway to shelter from the rain there's further to fall.

Back
Top Bottom