US: The Strain

Associate
Ugh, I'd forgotten everyone in this show besides Vasily is braindead.

Yeah, let's not go for the big cache of weapons during the day, and let's wait until after out assault on the big bad failed and we wasted our one shot before we break out the big weapons

Soldato
Been trying to work out why Zack was so odd looking in this episode. His already dull actor from Season 1 has been replaced with a new one who is even worse! The lady who interrupted Eldritch Palmer and Eichorst's conversation was fine on the other hand!

Permabanned
OP
Great first episode of season 2. I like how the master is now only one of 7 and he is not an elder and that is why he is rouge. Now the Jew has to work out how to kill them all.

I was not too keen on the woman and her blind children. Was that the doctors wife?

I am glad the master is looking for a new host because the current design was poor. The ancestors look far more scary, reminds me of the monsters from the descent. Although the make up department failed on the scene from the past, could easily see that the elder who made the master had material rapped around his legs. I guess i lacked imagination, but could have been better. The scene with the 3 elders looked awesome though.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Liking season 2 so far, I see the actor that has replaced Eph's son went to the Haley Joel Osment/Hayden Christensen school of acting :D

I was thinking the same, it stands out so much, it is annoying. Seems to me the boy needs a few light slams and be told to chill out. Lol.

Soldato
I just can't take this show seriously. Each time they show you glimpse of the Master - being main villain - he always looks like something straight from Spitting Image, with large lips and grotesque smirky smile. The leader of staking anti vamp commando is much more creepy and menacing.

Lol exactly

Caporegime
The kid has no place in this story, waste of a character and the subplot around him/his mother is going to drag on and is already tedious.

I enjoy the backstory, but the series is starting to drag its heels.

Soldato
Glad I noticed this series as I have been really enjoying it.

I love vampire stuff, its a bit like walking dead in a vampire world.

Watched series 1 packed into a week just in time for series 2.

So far so good!

Ruta Gedmintas gives me the horn too. :D

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Its been interesting so far season 2, flash backs make a nice touch and I liked those new zombie vamp breed kids they give me the right evils !

Back
Top Bottom