US: The Strain

Man of Honour
It was fairly obviously meant to be the same guy.

The more interesting question is - why? Plot-wise it seems pretty pointless. Perhaps the "awesome" books made more use of him or it was simply a case of reusing the actor.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
I just can't take this show seriously. Each time they show you glimpse of the Master - being main villain - he always looks like something straight from Spitting Image, with large lips and grotesque smirky smile. The leader of staking anti vamp commando is much more creepy and menacing.

Permabanned
OP
Last episode was very good. I enjoyed it. I like that they finally got the word out and how they are expanding the scale of it. I am pretty sure next season they are going to have to introduce more characters from a larger scope, like FBI and police and so on.

I agree the master is not very scary but i think if you are a young child it may be scary? I think they could have done a better job or making the master more scary looking.

Man of Honour
Little known fact - it's actually a female that plays the master vampire.

the-hollywood-duck-club-contest-L-emHpUn.jpeg

Associate
Decent finale I guess. All the 'guard' vampires were lol worthy though, as each one slowly dandered to it's decapitation without even a minor fight.

Permabanned
If they'd condensed the misfit group thing down into 6 episodes and spent the remainder introducing the war between the vampires it would have been a much better season. So much of it just felt like filler so they could tease the more interesting storyline.

Back
Top Bottom