The toy that never was

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I wanted a Mr Frosty :(

Really really wanted one....

I got a Big Yellow Teapot though \o/

I never had Sylvanian Families either, or cabbage patch kids - I thought they were ugly.

My parents were clearing out the attic this week and couldn't bring themselves to through away a little dog that walked yapped and jumped... awww.. or my little red trike... ah the memories :)

BB x

PS loved my wendy house!

Associate
hoop-stick_f.jpg

/sniff :p

Soldato
Werewolf said:
Smart I had one of those, in fact I had a fair amount of Zoid stuff, god knows where it all went.

Omnibot 2000 was also on my wish list that never came.

EDIT: Also was there a large Gorilla Zoid? I remember that being pretty cool.

Last edited:
Associate
cheets64 said:
Ghostbuster Tower

Always wanted that, my mate had it though.

Got this though one xmas, still got it in the loft but the motor and axel is borked.

58365.jpg

It was a beast and it just pwned my mates RC cars, it could drive over the garden no problem, mud grass flowers you name it, it pwned it.

Haha I used to have one of those tower thingies... grew old so quick after the goo dried out though.. :D

Soldato
I was a big fan of the MASK cartoon and I always wanted the majority of the toys, particulaly the Rhino. It was never to be. :(

masklogoez5.gif

rhinobgrof2.jpg

There were another set of toys which were spaceships with magnets in. You could attach them to each other and all sorts of stuff. I can't remember what they are called now though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Always wanted a remote control car. Had a cheap on that only turned right :(

Also when i was smaller a little tykes car :(

And finnaly always wanted a new PC, but i got one when i was 15 :p (Asking since about 10 : )

Soldato
I was given or saved up for a lot of things I asked for apart from a MR FROSTY :o I really wanted one but was always denied.

I had the barcode battler and it was rubbish.

What would really annoy me was to go round your friends and find out they had a new toy that you thought was amazing.... and it never had any batteries :(

Associate
50%20Atari%20Jaguar%20CD.jpg

I wanted that bad boy for ages, my next door neighbour had one and i thought it was awesome. I remember he had a game called attack of the mutant penquins. Just the name is awesome..... plus it looks like it can take off and shot lasers and other crazy stuff.

Associate
tbh i got everything mentioned here even down to the wrestling belt, but funny enough i never had a mr. frosty. but to be fair, i never really wanted one :p

Associate
loopstah said:
What even the My Little Pony Dreamcastle? :p

I always wanted Operation! My cousin had one and I loved it.
lol, i didn't notice that one :p
ok, of the things i hav read. i'm just amazed the popularity of the mr. frosty even though no one had it! lol

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
A He-Man sword and teenage mutant hero turtles.
My Mum never let me have the turtles because she thought they were too violent :/ For a time she wouldn't let me have toy guns till I started making them out of lego so she gave up :D

Associate
This was the holy grail of Technic Lego, I think it is still at the top of the most complicated kits to build.

8480cathu7.jpg

I did drop £80 on a used but boxed 2nd hand one a few months ago - thats one off the list of childhood most wants!

Bri

Bri

Soldato
Chronos-X said:
Mr Frosty :(

My mum once got me a keyboard even when I said I didn't want one.

Me too, it's still in their loft & I can't play it. What a waste of time. They wouldn't let me sell it because it was a 'present'. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom