***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Star. Spending more on this than I ever did with stinkies ha.

I read about people vaping at extremely high and low resistances? Whats the benefits?
Cloud chasing, bragging rights, etc. :D

Remember, the lower the resistance, the shorter the time your battery will last. ;)

Thanks for linking that site VR according to that, 10 wraps per coilx 2 with my 30g should net me 1.7Ohms, think I will give that a whirl later.

Is it better to use more cotton with a dripper and soak it?
I'm no dripper expert, but just use the same amount of cotton in the coil as you usually would, but fill the juice well to, but dont pack it in, and leave the coil room to breath too.

I cant find a 'Chris's Cauldron' on google Josh, but its a two post one you say? Like the Igo L?

If so, the middle post is positive. Just a single coil for that, cant dual coil it. AFAIK.

Looking at this chart: http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...loads/2014/01/dl.smokers-angel-ohms-chart.jpg

Have I been ruining / limiting my vaping experience due to lack of understanding?

I am using an ego battery, think it is 4v - 4.2v. Been using 1.5 - 1.8 ohm coils. That puts me in the red? Or am I missing something?

I dont pay any attention to those charts. I think they are a bit out of date now a days.
For example... This is where I usually vape, thats GVC in there. Acording to that chart, Im burning the juice and damaging my equipment. Going by that I should be vaping at around 5-6.5w. I know for a fact that is way too low.

nwDkhEI.jpg

[TW]Sponge: in what sense?

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont pay any attention to those charts. I think they are a bit out of date now a days.
For example... This is where I usually vape, thats GVC in there. Acording to that chart, Im burning the juice and damaging my equipment. Going by that I should be vaping at around 5-6.5w. I know for a fact that is way too low.

nwDkhEI.jpg

That mod is smart. I am so tempted.

Just another quickie haha, 4.12v and 4.05v? What they indicating?

Soldato
Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Just noticed in the side of that pic Josh, under the dripper. You got some of the Koh Gen Do.

Best wick ever in my opinion. ;)

Associate
OsGUT1ml.jpg.png

Well I've got my new setup. Very pleased with it. Like my ego setup on steroids. The nautilus is much more consistent that the protank 2 and produces much more vapour. Currently rocking scopes peach in there. Sampled some blue crush at the ukecigstore and bought 30ml of that too. A nice all day vape. The MVP is great too. The battery lasts for absolutely ages, screen is handy and feels very well made.

However, was talking to one of the guys in the shop and showed me his gear. He was using his dripper setup and blimey, that thing chucks out so much vapour it's unreal, so now I'm reading up on a dripping setup and rebuildable coils. This will get expensive :o

Underboss
Just noticed in the side of that pic Josh, under the dripper. You got some of the Koh Gen Do.

Best wick ever in my opinion. ;)

I wondered what it was, thought it was packaging!

I half cut it in half to share with my work pal.

Why is it any different to normal Organic Cotton?

Tommy have emailed you the tracking number!

Associate
However, was talking to one of the guys in the shop and showed me his gear. He was using his dripper setup and blimey, that thing chucks out so much vapour it's unreal, so now I'm reading up on a dripping setup and rebuildable coils. This will get expensive :o

Shouldn't really. Drippers are cheap, wire is cheap, organic cotton is pretty cheap too. Should be able to buy the setup for about the price of 40 fags? That was a days smoking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom