The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Any tips on the second area?...I can't find anything to do! I am level 4 and the lowest quest level recommendation I have found is 17. Apart from that looks like I have to follow the main quest. Atm I am just running around.

Find the new places and then do the witch quest. I leveled from 6-10 doing this quest. Very hard but can be done lots of saves and mediatio was used.

Associate
man when they said you can kill anything no matter what level if your good enuf they wasn't joking I am level 8 and killed a level 18 boghag and a level 18 wyvern still havn't tried the monsters with a ?? level yet hehehe :)

Soldato
People playing on Death March difficulty? Coin seems quite low for me, spending a fair amount on food & drink I couldn't afford the DLC armor it cost like 800 gold in total, hopefully I can go back there for it later on

Yup, I've been skint since I got to the first inn and stocked up on food :(

Must have eaten at least a couple of full 3 course meals so far in the 2 hours I've been playing! :p

Caporegime
This game is a freaking masterpiece...and i'm still in the first village :p.

Have found shadow quality to high gives an extra 5 or so fps on average with everything else on/at ultra and I can't see the difference between the two settings.

Might keep it that way as the game seems to stick consistently at 60fps better that way.

Soldato
All this talk of the game needing very high end hardware to get off the lowest graphic settings had me all worried.

My 270X and i3 run this fine everything set at high. Hair thing turned off though and all blurs turned off.

Caporegime
I hope they release some kind of texture pack for this like they did with Shadows of Mordor, the textures are extremely shoddy for a 2015 game, the really low VRAM usage even at 4k shows this.

Associate
Pretty solid 60 fps with everything on ultra (shadows on high, no DoF or vignette) and hairworks on (with MSAA @2) at 1440p.

Is it me or Gwent is a pretty bad game?

P.S. Amazon CE
"Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on June 05 2015"

Good thing I didn't wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom