The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
OP
just installed immersive cam,i quite like it although I havnt messed around with the settings,i just clicked on the immersive option in all the different camera options,im not sure if I should enable the version section though?

I like having the map etc but I have shrunk it all down so its less obtrusive if that's the right word lol :D

I customize the camera closer to Geralt as can be seen on this vid I uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8oVql0rXes

Feels more immersive. When sprinting I have it on maximum zoom. For Witcher sense I have the zoom disabled, as well as the fish eye effect. And I recommend disabling autocentering camera, it can be annoying. But just experiment and find what works best for you.

Associate
I customize the camera closer to Geralt as can be seen on this vid I uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8oVql0rXes

Feels more immersive. When sprinting I have it on maximum zoom. For Witcher sense I have the zoom disabled, as well as the fish eye effect. And I recommend disabling autocentering camera, it can be annoying. But just experiment and find what works best for you.

I'm going to try this tonight when playing DLC for the first time, looks awesome :)

Soldato
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...3/ajax/moddescription/?id=1597&preview=&pUp=1

I'd recommend this. I'm going back to it. No other reshade etc compares imo.

What mods would you recommend for realism? Not neccessarily difficulty.

I've got (after having to redownload them all..):

Graphics and Visuals//
More Shadow.
Next Gen Stones and Miscs.
Super Turbo Lighting Mod.
Volumetric clouds over Skellige.

Unassigned//
BLOOD v2.1
Disable horse follow the road
Indestructable Items (I know..)
Jump in shallow water
More realistic wind effect
Realistic Contrast/Realistic Contrast Characters.
SPLASH v.2
Witcher 3 HD Reworked
Ultra Gore 2
Weather V4

Soldato
Damn, finished Blood and Wine yesterday, gutted that I'm finally at the end of it all. Just can't get over how great its been, and blood and wine itself was simply epic especially when you consider its just an expansion.

Also, I know there are so many great quests that its hard to pick out any as particularity great, but 'Beyond Hill and Dale' really stood out at the end there. Just something completely unexpected and different, I loved it.

Soldato
I'm nearing the end of the main story and just about to start the DLC. Can someone please tell me, are your romantic choices (or lack of...) carried forward in any meaningful way into the DLC?

Soldato
Damn, finished Blood and Wine yesterday, gutted that I'm finally at the end of it all. Just can't get over how great its been, and blood and wine itself was simply epic especially when you consider its just an expansion.

Also, I know there are so many great quests that its hard to pick out any as particularity great, but 'Beyond Hill and Dale' really stood out at the end there. Just something completely unexpected and different, I loved it.

Rapunzel hanging herself with her own hair. I shouldn't laugh but it was funny :D

Suspended
Just finished Blood and Wine.

Wow. What a ride. All I can say is who needs epic box set TV when you can be part of one?

Would gladly pay RRP again for the hours of enjoyment I've got out of this game. Absolute bargain. I think I'll probably sink more hours into exploring areas I'd not looked that much into as I've had a few great quests from areas not marked on the map. I never explored the Runewright possibilities either so maybe that's something else to try.

188 hours. ******* EPIC!

Last edited:
Soldato
Seriously need to get back into this, had it since release put 50 hours in and got to skellige. Haven't played for so long so will start again. Any very simple mods to install from Nexus, I already have the HD texture one.

Suspended
Rapunzel hanging herself with her own hair. I shouldn't laugh but it was funny :D

I laughed at that too!

.. And accidentally trod on Thumbelina. Oops!

CDPR must have had such a great laugh making blood and wine. Can't believe how they did it in such a relatively short space of time. How do you even coordinate something that big?!

Soldato
Just started this, this morning, should I sumulate witcher 2 save ? what choices does it affect ? didn't get round to finishing witcher 2, does it make a big difference ? thanks !!!

It affects certain lines of dialogue, the characters you meet and the quests that are available. The changes for the most part are quite small, with the possible exception of the Letho quest you are given if you didn't kill him in the previous game.

Soldato
The most unexpected part for me was the B&W quest beyond hill & Dale in fairyland which I think only occurs according to previous choices you make

A magical fairyland with giant foliage and toadstools :p Follow the yellow brick road and meet all the well known characters such as the wicked witch, the three little pigs, red riding hood, jack and the beanstalk and the giant etc.

This mission is only available if you followed Regis in the main quest

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Seriously need to get back into this, had it since release put 50 hours in and got to skellige. Haven't played for so long so will start again. Any very simple mods to install from Nexus, I already have the HD texture one.

I will recommend what I always recommend - Immersive Cam with its submods, Immersive HUD with a tweak, Sensible map borders. And make sure to disable point of interest markers on the map, and enable alternative movement response (both in menu).

Soldato
Finished Heart of Stone last night. Absolutely loved it. The whole premise was excellent and I really enjoyed all the characters. Felt like Olgierd could really be Geralt's mate and hope to see him again in future Witcher games. The quests were all original enough and the ending well done. Gets a 9/10 from me.

Started with Blood and Wine last this morning and looking forward very much to it. The French knights made me LOL a few time already.

Be sad to leave this universe behind once I'm done with B&W.

Soldato
OP
Finished Heart of Stone last night. Absolutely loved it. The whole premise was excellent and I really enjoyed all the characters. Felt like Olgierd could really be Geralt's mate and hope to see him again in future Witcher games. The quests were all original enough and the ending well done. Gets a 9/10 from me.

Started with Blood and Wine last this morning and looking forward very much to it. The French knights made me LOL a few time already.

Be sad to leave this universe behind once I'm done with B&W.

Just savour it. I took 58 hours to get through Blood and Wine. I did not want it to end :)

Soldato
Looking to play this again but only have the original release. Do I just need to buy the expansion pass to get everything that's out now?

They recently rereleased the whole package as the Game of the year edition! Buy that one :)

**sorry completely missed you have the base game already!

Yea expansion pass covers all the content as far as im aware!

Might be cheaper to get the goty full package have a shop about

Back
Top Bottom