• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Climb down from your high horse fella.

Some people don't want/need the cost and hassle of PC gaming, they've never bought a console thinking this is great I'm holding games back for all those PC gamers.

I half expected some ridiculous statement from you anyway.

Well considering you can buy a steam o/s PC cheaper and faster then a PC and it supports all console controllers. I think your statement is completely invalid.

Caporegime
Well considering you can buy a steam o/s PC cheaper and faster then a PC and it supports all console controllers. I think your statement is completely invalid.

No it's not invalid at all, the points you've put forward certainly aren't the be all and end all of why some people choose console gaming.

I'm not arguing which is better either, that's obvious, but getting enjoyment at the expense of them having performance issues is rather pathetic.

Soldato
Seriously do you work for CD Projekt? I love this franchise as much as the next fan but you'd have to be borderline retarded to think if the game comes out looking like those screenshots you're getting better graphics to what they released earlier and also it was near the start of the year CD Projekt responded to downgrade rumours by releasing a statement saying there was definitely not going to be a downgrade and they'll only optimise the game.

Yes I'm still going to get the game but I am rather disappointed that they've turned back on their word if the game does come out with those cartoon like graphics.

However I'm still holding out hope they're going to pull through and surprise all of us!

Jesus the red lines under your spelling mistakes make my eyes hurt.
I don't work for CD Projekt.
I have an IQ of 132 so far from retarded.
I know the graphics will be different and couldn't care less.

Associate
I half expected some ridiculous statement from you anyway.

He sounds like a total dufus :rolleyes:

I'm getting on both PS4 (first) and PC later, when I get a new GPU. I want the game to be great across all platforms, and for everyone to enjoy it. I'm Fed up with this dross, an expect better from this palce.

Stunning reviews so far. Can't wait :D

Caporegime
If you can buy a PC that offers everything a console can, cheaper and is faster. I don't see a single reason to own a console, making your comment invalid.

All your friends play on console?

Also don't kid yourself that a PC that costs the same as a console will not have the same performance issues in some games.

Soldato
If you can buy a PC that offers everything a console can, cheaper and is faster. I don't see a single reason to own a console, making your comment invalid.

Console gaming is simpler, you dont get the issues with drivers, software and what not, some people just want to sit back on the couch/lie in bed and play a game and not have to sit at a desk to play some games

Caporegime
They all have gaming PC's ;)

They wont, because the PC version of games can be changed on demand. For that glorious 1080p 60 FPS performance.

Not your friends, talking about those who use that as a reason.

So you can turn a £300 PC in a 1080p 60fps performer for every game? I'd make a thread about that in general hardware, you'll save a lot of people cash ;)

Permabanned
Reviews are very promising, think people can tell from my user I am a fanboi ;) But the reviews are saying the gameplay/story is good and for me that is all I care about. Really can't wait now.

Permabanned
some people just want to sit back on the couch/lie in bed and play a game and not have to sit at a desk to play some games

Maybe in the dark ages m8, most of us either use a long hdmi cable or steam streaming to get our PC games on the big TV with a pad. So that don't really wash anymore tbh. Because you can add everysingle PC game ever made to steam as a non steam game (that plays on your os version) this means you can stream all those to if people so wish.

Soldato
Looking forward to the game, have it preloaded on gog. I am disappointed about the downgrade and I wish that game companies would be held to account and not do this, but I'm hoping the quality of the game will make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom