1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***There are jobs here***

Discussion in 'Careers, Employment and Professional Development' started by Mr Jones, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Brabbinho

Wise Guy

Apologies for the delay in replying, been rather hectic.

40 hours per week, usually 8.30 - 5.30pm, but there is a shift rota requiring evening working 1 week in 5 and 1 weekend day 1 week in 5 (shift allowance provided)

Informal IT experience certainly welcome but would push the candidate more towards 1st line than 2nd or 3rd.

Thanks

2. Azza

Caporegime

3. radderfire

Mobster

Two roles based in Whiteparish near Salisbury:

Sales Engineer - Finding new leads for a range of data loggers, panel meter displays and custom design services.

Tech Support - Tech support for customers using a Cloud-based datalogging service.

You can find full job descriptions for these roles here.

4. Andybtsn

Don

Anyone in the Wrexham/Wales vicinity looking for an 2nd line role? Field engineer esq. Based from home and expected to remote support and travel to client sites, working on a technical service desk. (Experience working for an MSP preferred)

5. randomshenans

Capodecina

6. sHo0sH

Mobster

Looking for an IT Support team lead used to looking after VIP's - ideally from a financial services or IP background. Mainly microsoft stack - London based £50-60k + great bonus and package. message me for details.

7. Ancientpencil

Gangster

Have you found a position now?

8. Azza

Caporegime

9. Jae-So

Mobster

Yes, thanks, why do you ask?

10. Ancientpencil

Gangster

It was a posting from a long time ago, so I was just hoping you'd managed to sort something. Well done.

There's a Sales Engineering position going at our company.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
  11. Jae-So

Mobster

Awesome thanks, I'm back in an product management role in an engineering company. It's actually where I left to try something else (which didn't go that well). So feeling settled, back since September, not sure when I posted that lol.

12. D3K

Mobster

We are looking for an Autodesk applications engineer to work with Inventor and associated products. Mainly teaching with occasional consultative services provided to manufacturing clients both on site and offsite so company car is provided for travel. You don't need direct Inventor experience but knowledge of 3D CAD and manufacturing processes will help. You could carve out a niche if you have post-design knowledge in CAM tools (for CNC etc).

13. Ancientpencil

Gangster

Where are you based please?

14. D3K

Mobster

The company has several offices over England but need someone South / Midlands based. Hit me up with trust if interested.

15. Ancientpencil

Gangster

Looking round for something in the Wiltshire area.

16. toshj

Mobster

We're looking to hire into our financial services headhunting firm, based in London.

The position is as a researcher within our search team, supporting and working with our senior staff members. Healthy working environment, a great deal of support/responsibilities, and excellent long term prospects. Ideally looking for a new or recent graduate, but relatively open in this regard.

We advise and undertake mandates for a range of traditional and alternative firms - Venture Capital, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Banks, Asset Managers, Banks.

Please message me if interested, and I can run through the role in more detail.

17. Axeboy

Mobster

Its not the best job but I know of a Water company looking for an office administrator/coordinator based in Stoke.

18. Danny091

Wise Guy

Looking for some Sysadmin / Networking in the Wrexham / Oswestry / Chester areas. Just graduated Computer network management and Security (2:1) so looking for potential graduate ext roles. Thanks

19. Throrik

Wise Guy

We're looking for another 1st line IT analyst due to an internal promotion - we're an award winning MSP - you'll get to play with some good kit, lots of windows server, cisco kit, meraki, networking, vmware etc. Pay is up to 22k for the right nerd. Manchester City Centre, great company.

20. BigT

Mobster

If anyone here considers themselves very proficient in the use of Atlassian Confluence and Jira, perhaps they are their company's Atlassian administrator, and would like an Atlassian consulting role based either in my London, Leamington Spa or Norwich offices or at home (most of our work is executed remotely) then let me know. Dependent on experience, location and a whole lot of other factors you're looking at £30K - £65K - we need a range of seniority levels. We were voted the 34th best small company in the UK to work for in the Sunday Times this year and are the largest global Atlassian platinum partner.

In fact, within reason, I'd be happy to hear from anyone around the world as we have consultants all over the USA, Canada and Europe as well.