They are Billions - RTS meets Zombie Hordes !

Permabanned
Brb with a green one.

Unless I break my keyboard before then, lol.

86E701FCEC119EF14A53F629FE8D73B5F5732D9E

Associate
Apparently the survival mode was just meant as a small part of the game, the single player and campaign was meant to be the main part. Anyone know when that's coming?

Seriously this game hates me, even at 22% the last wave kicks my ass, the last game i played i was sooooo close, three corners eliminated but one corner just had a silly amount of horde. Evan after calling back 30 odd snipers and 15 Thanatos to defend they still broke through three sets of walls and overrun....i feel like it just bitch slapped me on purpose :/

Soldato
Seriously this game hates me, even at 22% the last wave kicks my ass, the last game i played i was sooooo close, three corners eliminated but one corner just had a silly amount of horde. Evan after calling back 30 odd snipers and 15 Thanatos to defend they still broke through three sets of walls and overrun....i feel like it just bitch slapped me on purpose :/
How many layers of stone walls?
Did you have gates? (These are weak)
How many turrets? Balistas or executer?
Did you clear the map (of zombies) and doom villages before the final wave?
How many snipers and Thanatos in total?

How many layers of stone walls?
Did you have gates? (These are weak)
How many turrets? Balistas or executer?
Did you clear the map (of zombies) and doom villages before the final wave?
How many snipers and Thanatos in total?

3, sometimes 4.
No gates.
Three executors to each major wall.
I didnt clear the map...does this have a major impact on the last wave?
30 snipers and 15 Thanatos.

Ive not watched any guides so far as i like to learn from my mistakes but this is so unforgiving i think i'll need to watch some vids :D

Soldato
3, sometimes 4.
No gates.
Three executors to each major wall.
I didnt clear the map...does this have a major impact on the last wave?
30 snipers and 15 Thanatos.

Ive not watched any guides so far as i like to learn from my mistakes but this is so unforgiving i think i'll need to watch some vids :D

Clearing the map is essential if all doom villages and stragglers. This makes a huge difference to the final number. I’m often disappointed at the size of the final horde and whilst I’ve lost many games I haven’t lost once to the final horde.

Your walls/turrets sound good. Though at least two sets of double walls needed. As many as xecuters as you can squeeze in. I’ve had 50 before!

More Thanatos say 5 per choke.
Way more snipers and set them to highest priority so they take out the harpies.

Last edited:
YES!!! GET IN! Finally done the first map, did what Brazo said and made about 30 rangers and cleared the map as soon as possible. Then just hunker down and build walls, snipers and Thanatos.....one wall caved but my brave comrades held the line.

On to map two, here comes the pain again :D

Soldato
I’m redoing map 2 at the moment but cranked it to 150% which is still very easy after map 4!

Managed to pump out Thanatos by day 45, barely had the stone workshop on that day on map 4!

Soldato
Still cant get past map 2 tbh. Get to the final wave every time no problems but always one corner that lets the side down.

Have taken a break from it for a bit will have another try this evening i rekon

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I am loving this game, first two maps I pretty much ignored snipers! I learned my lesson once upgraded they are amazing units.

Back
Top Bottom