This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Stumbled across the fact that just about everything on a Passiflora (Passion Flower) is edible. I've been eating the fruit since I was a child and feel like I've missed out :cry:

The flowers are really sweet and the leaf reminded me of cabbage from my tasting yesterday (I have the white flowering variety)

Check out before running mouth open at one in your garden as one variety is not edible.

I remember once in uni there was a vegetarian who said to me “all veggies can be eaten raw”.

I’ve always thought…that can’t be true…recently I found out if you eat kidney beans raw, it’ll kill you and you don’t even need to eat that many.

Soldato
I remember once in uni there was a vegetarian who said to me “all veggies can be eaten raw”.

I’ve always thought…that can’t be true…recently I found out if you eat kidney beans raw, it’ll kill you and you don’t even need to eat that many.

Well that's food for thought (boom boom) as I sometimes sample raw ingredients when cooking and have sampled many different beans before adding.

Cheers for the warning.

Off now to chew on my large bucket of apple seeds :cry:

Soldato

Well that's food for thought (boom boom) as I sometimes sample raw ingredients when cooking and have sampled many different beans before adding.

Cheers for the warning.

Off now to chew on my large bucket of apple seeds :cry:
Kidney beans in a tin are already cooked, FYI

Soldato
Spending the rest of the afternoon trying to buy an Emma Premium Mattress on their website, to be met with constant issues, crashes and support stating it would be better talking to staff on Monday.

How difficult can it be to give people money!

Caporegime

They're not a vegetable. The clue is in their name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom