This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats unfair to be honest. Spontaneity, to be able to quickly butt in with a comedic quip and obtain a quick laugh is not something Rosie is going to be able to do.

And? It's not something I'm able to do either. I accept therefore I'm not going to be a very good comedian.

A lot of us lack abilities to do a lot of things whether through inability or disability or otherwise. We just have to accept we're unable.

The fact that she suffers a disability doesn't remove the fact that she's just not funny.

Went to visit my mum today, to fix audio issues with Zoom on her PC. Ended up seeing my stepdad who was visiting, helping her neighbour mount a TV, adjusting my mum's TV for standby power-off that's annoying her, and fielding my brother who stopped by.

Chaos, glad I'm home :D

How do you stop your Instagram explore page being full of scantily clad young women? Mine was like that from the second I joined.

I don’t follow many accounts but I have even tried following hashtags like Apple, military and cats and even some of those are full of “model” pics.

I’m not there for that so any tips to reduce it would be good.

WUT? :D

Roll on next Tuesday/Wednesday when the kids go back to school. The novelty of kids themselves being off school is wearing thin. As they come in groups, muck about with the displays until one of us asks them to leave. Five minutes later, they come back in via the lifts.

When I was their age, I wouldn’t dare hang out in a supermarket. We went into each other’s homes to play games, listen to music etc. Why can’t today’s kids do this?

BTW schools here broke up 7/8 July

How do you stop your Instagram explore page being full of scantily clad young women? Mine was like that from the second I joined.

I don’t follow many accounts but I have even tried following hashtags like Apple, military and cats and even some of those are full of “model” pics.

I’m not there for that so any tips to reduce it would be good.
Stop adding fetish to all those terms ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom