This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll on next Tuesday/Wednesday when the kids go back to school. The novelty of kids themselves being off school is wearing thin. As they come in groups, muck about with the displays until one of us asks them to leave. Five minutes later, they come back in via the lifts.

When I was their age, I wouldn’t dare hang out in a supermarket. We went into each other’s homes to play games, listen to music etc. Why can’t today’s kids do this?

BTW schools here broke up 7/8 July

Go to Instagram app and login to your account if you haven’t already;
Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner;
From the drop-down menu select “Settings”;
Select “Security” and then “Search history”;
Click on “Clear search history”. This will delete all of your search history and Instagram explore page will be reset consequently.

Or select individual content and say you're not interested in it

Go to Instagram app and login to your account if you haven’t already;
Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner;
From the drop-down menu select “Settings”;
Select “Security” and then “Search history”;
Click on “Clear search history”. This will delete all of your search history and Instagram explore page will be reset consequently.

Or select individual content and say you're not interested in it
Wrong post you quoted.

If you Brits could send some of your warm weather to Australia it'd be much appreciated. The cold weather here is too prolonged for my liking.

Lol. Would you believe theres a domestic shortage of LNG here? They flogged the bulk of it off to Japan and China. If you could send us some LNG we'd appreciate that too.
No take backs.

Do we just send it back and forth paying ever higher prices selling it back to each other until one runs out of money?

Just been doing various phone calls that needed doing.

When I was ringing my council I realised I couldn't think why I was ringing them.

So thought I'd go through the options to see if that rang a bell.

It didn't so hung up.

Then remembered it was the vet I was supposed to ring! Lol!

How the hell I get through the day I have no idea. :rolleyes:

qUYrtKKWdv6tOxvSCscpWCWo9Cc8E8sVoCRBzJCj3z6W9v6M9xqlIk-eingmlZUGe9h6R30JhTM-WI3LykyPtT8pQh4OwIv3dqwYKLNBiudl_VRcjK-lORKtNzoHzYj8OR1z5gtSZrNRFHVXTsy9QhVb6CVgZfWrBrRxAWo=s0-d-e1-ft
META ACCOUNTS HAVE ARRIVED

Good news for those not wanting their FB accounts linked to their VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom