This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-20220828-091716.png

Friend's son who had GCSE results last week has decided to go to college, not the 6th form at the other school in town, as dress code is business wear - basically no demin, trainers, sports/athleisure wear. He wears the banned clothing all the time. College has no dress policy, but not allowed to wear clothes with swearing, political stuff.

When his mum and I were in that 6th form in the late 90s, we could wear what we like.

Schools started back today! How’s this for stupid parenting last minute shopping? A colleague texted me to say a mother with her son (about 8 years old) went to our store at 8:30am to buy some shirts. Bought them then got one from the pack and son put it on! With the creases etc! The school is 5 min walk away and need to be there at 8:40am. As colleague’s grandson starts in year 1 today.

Less kids screaming and mucking about.

@SexyGreyFox I have a job interview at the Royal Stoke tomorrow, I don't suppose you know where the 'Momentums Café' is in relation to the main entrance do you?
Are you sure it's Momentums Café?

The 'Moment to . . .' Restaurant is located on Floor 1 overlooking the Main Entrance atrium. The spacious restaurant serves a variety of hot meals and sandwiches throughout the day. The restaurant is for use by staff, patients and visitors.

Definitely says 'Momentums' on the letter. And I can't get the damn website to open for some reason, it keeps opening a blank page.
What website are you trying to open?

This is all that's listed for retail outlets for Royal Stoke:

Moment To ... Restaurant
The 'Moment to . . .' Restaurant is located on Floor 1 overlooking the Main Entrance atrium. The spacious restaurant serves a variety of hot meals and sandwiches throughout the day. The restaurant is for use by staff, patients and visitors.

Costa Coffee
The Costa Coffee outlets are located in the Atrium in the Main Entrance and in the Lyme Building entrance. The shop serves a variety of hot drinks, sandwiches and a range of cakes.

Royal Voluntary Service outlet
RVS is located at the entrance of the Maternity Building. WRVS supply hot and cold beverages and hot food, such as toasties and Panini's. There are also a range of gifts available, especially for the new babies arriving at the Maternity Centre. The Trust very much welcomes the support of the volunteers of WVRS.

WHSmith
WHSmith is located in in the atrium off the Main Entrance. The outlet offers a wide range of newspapers, magazines, confectionary and much more.

Had a quick google too for you @Malevolence and all I can find for Momentums is in Royal Tunbridge Wells.

I am guessing you have called switchboard to ask too? Seems odd to have an interview in the cafe but there we go. :)
I`m really sorry I can`t help any further but, I wish you luck for your interview.

Also I think it is probably the case someone has grammar checked the leter in word and corrected the word and was supposed to be Moment to.....

:)

Just noticed the weather forecast for this week and it's going to be a nightmare. My son is in hospital and I trying to keep on top of the washing, cooking etc. All good with the dry weather, tumble dry his stuff for allergies and the tumble dryer started burning out yesterday :mad:.

It was a cheaper hotpoint as it was an emergency purchase, due to the last one going over Christmas a few years ago, so I suppose I should be amazed it lasted this long.

I am guessing you have called switchboard to ask too? Seems odd to have an interview in the cafe but there we go. :)
I`m really sorry I can`t help any further but, I wish you luck for your interview.

Also I think it is probably the case someone has grammar checked the leter in word and corrected the word and was supposed to be Moment to.....

:)

Cheers. Yeah, auto-correct/spellcheck is what I'm thinking too. As for the location, I thought it a bit strange too but I'm assuming Sodexo have back offices somewhere off the restaurant and it's just used as a meeting point.

I had a dream last night that a dead sheep was found with a nail through its jaw.

Not as nice as my dream the night before.

I dreamt I was going on a cruise ship which went under water.

I was complaining though that I felt trapped and I didn't want to be on a stuck on a petri dish!!

Ripping CDs onto laptop on iTunes, using my new DVD writer. Then to transfer new music onto iPod. Realise some songs I have four of them - album, artist compilation, genre and decade compilation. Deleting 2-3 of them

Wish companies still do large capacity MP3 players. Using a phone for music drains more battery than a iPod. Don’t know what to do if my iPod Touch 128gb gives up the ghost.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who still prefers listening to music/podcasts/audiobooks on a MP3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom