This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was rather surprised to learn that the ‘floating dumpster fire’ meme dates from 2018. Like, wow, we had no idea how much worse things could get…

It just occurred to me that that particular meme would be appropriate for the absolute ****-show of an LNG carrier I currently find myself on, so I thought I’d download a copy, Photoshop the ship’s name onto it, print it out and leave it on the whiteboard in the ECR. Might give some of the boys a laugh at least, if not the management.

Screenshot-20220925-091141.png

What’s the point of foods such as Warburtons and Fanta having Halloween imaging?

Also at Christmas, Kellogg’s, Heinz and other every day stuff have Christmas imaging. What’s bloody Christmasy about corn flakes? Sometimes we have these packs in Feb!

What’s the point of foods such as Warburtons and Fanta having Halloween imaging?

Also at Christmas, Kellogg’s, Heinz and other every day stuff have Christmas imaging. What’s bloody Christmasy about corn flakes? Sometimes we have these packs in Feb!

Surprised you didn't create a thread on this.

Edit: For the record, I think you should.

Last edited:
Best chuckle this week so far.

Funny, but old boomer radio hosts making fun of young people who are terrified at the crap they are inheriting isn't top tier bants IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom