This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went outside to drop some stuff in the bin, moved the the recycling bin and heard this really strange noise like a kitten squealing!

I emptied the bin, shook it, more squealing, moved the bin and there was a small frog I had accidentally squashed when moving the bin. Went to check the little fella, terrified I had punctured or broken its limbs and it toddled off. Gutted, I hope its okay. :(
Poor wee frog and especially if it toddled off rather than hopped. :(

I'm sure it'll be fine though :)

I nearly had a heart attack myself today when I heard a weird noise from my kitchen.

It was just my washing machine that I'd forgotten I'd put on. :rolleyes:

Pint of Stella apparently..

IMG20221006144115.jpg

Last edited:
Had an e-mail from RM to say a parcel was being delivered to me between X-Y time. Went out for my hair cut and came back home 30 min before X time. Saw the postie walking away from my road. I stopped, wind down window and asked him, does he have my parcel. He said he was unable to give it to me and need to pick it up at sorting office tomorrow morning. Jobsworth! If it was my colleague's brother, who is a postie, he would have given the parcel there and then. Nothing to do with I work with his sister, but he has done this with other people on his round.

The sorting office is a PITA for opening hours and very limited places to park.

Having a drink in the pub, went outside for a smoke and see this fella walking along, reckons he just come out the jungle, looks like it as well, state of his trotters :cry:

When I used to finish work at 5-6am that kind of thing would be a regular sight as I drove past the 24 hours coop :( quite often women half dressed coming out the store hugging a 6 pack and a pack of fags - not sure if kicked out of bed to buy it or for their own consumption :s

Why hasn’t the newsagents not removed a lottery poster from August?
I don't know? Next time I am passing I shall make it my utmost of importance to go in and demand it be removed from view. How despicable of them. Fancy leaving a poster from August in the window. Lazy *******'s.

No really, who gives a f? :eek::cry:

Last edited:
I don't know? Next time I am passing I shall make it my utmost of importance to go in and demand it be removed from view. How despicable of them. Fancy leaving a poster from August in the window. Lazy *******'s.

No really, who gives a f? :eek::cry:
Obviously not had a Camelot rep visit the shop. They got mad when we had no scratchcard allocation for a game slot in the scratchcards display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom