This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Aldi and Lidl have a separate CSD till, which only gets used when customers need refunds.

Bought some lights from Lidl and don’t work. Had to queue up with other customers with huge trolleys of shopping. Got stared and tutted at from customers queuing. Also if a customer at work needs something exchanging - faulty or need a different size (clothing), we don’t put the refund back onto the card and ask the customer to pay. We use the credit to rebuy the item. So no card is required.

Bought a slow cooker from Aldi years ago and had to do the same rigmarole

Wish Aldi and Lidl have a separate CSD till, which only gets used when customers need refunds.

Bought some lights from Lidl and don’t work. Had to queue up with other customers with huge trolleys of shopping. Got stared and tutted at from customers queuing. Also if a customer at work needs something exchanging - faulty or need a different size (clothing), we don’t put the refund back onto the card and ask the customer to pay. We use the credit to rebuy the item. So no card is required.

Bought a slow cooker from Aldi years ago and had to do the same rigmarole
Sounds awful.

Have to have a moment of appreciation for whoever(s) added the Enhance feature to Spotify - rare to see a software feature implemented these days where it isn't forced on you, doesn't mess with your established setup but can easily be integrated into your existing setup seamlessly and provides an actual useful benefit.

EDIT: For some reason it has only just shown up for me on Desktop or App - apparently it has been around since 2021 though was removed and readded at some point.

Last edited:
This chodey mofo was like a 19inch diameter.

r4BSnjO.jpeg

And on the way around popped into the reuse center and found this chodey mofo - felt like I was Alice in Wonderland.

N dvVGQQG.jpeg
No banana for scale but it was like 17 inches long and the fitting was like 2x a normal one.

Classic from the Mrs today. Having a go at me for moving her parking pass and obviously forgetting where I've put it.

After 10 mins of us searching and her calling me every name under the sun, she finds it in one of her handbags.

Did I get an apology? Of course not. She only put it in there because I'd told her to stop leaving it lying around so it's my fault.

Classic from the Mrs today. Having a go at me for moving her parking pass and obviously forgetting where I've put it.

After 10 mins of us searching and her calling me every name under the sun, she finds it in one of her handbags.

Did I get an apology? Of course not. She only put it in there because I'd told her to stop leaving it lying around so it's my fault.
U ok hun? Check your dms x

Just both annoyed and amused at Morrisons.com who are having issues...

Looks like they've changed payment processor or something and managed to lose saved payment methods, something you don't find out until you go to the help pages after spending an age trying different cards and there's a little banner at the top of the page (in the same yellow they use all over the site) saying "we're having some issues with some payments at the moment, please try a different card"...(I didn't think to check the help pages until I'd tried 3 different cards and every variation of how their system might want my name*)
So it's going to be a gamble as to where I get my booked delivery tomorrow or not as the account currently has no payment associated with it from what I can see unless they resolve and restore those details overnight.
Annoyingly I'd just added a load of stuff to the order, so even if they do I'm going to have to go into the store.

*As in the past I've had the "exactly as shown on card" instructions for name on sites and found that it didn't like just the initials/surname, and other times it doesn't like full first and sur.

Last edited:
So work have fitted black boxes to the vans...

only problem is now we cant leave the engine idling during the winter to keep warm as most sites don't have heating or leave it idling to aid in defrosting without being reported to management for un-environmental driving....

Gotta love micro management, my managers face when I said I will be looking for a different job was hilarious.

They want everything from you but aren't willing to be flexible back.

@aVdub

Just been to the toilet and was about to sit down on my sofa.

Somehow I got my left foot caught under the sofa and just landed in a heap on the floor!! Lol!

Maddie sat up with concern and Lilith just had a look of "WTF are you doing down there?!" :cry:

I've actually really hurt my foot too but I can't stop laughing at myself. Someone has to anyway! :rolleyes:

@aVdub

Just been to the toilet and was about to sit down on my sofa.

Somehow I got my left foot caught under the sofa and just landed in a heap on the floor!! Lol!

Maddie sat up with concern and Lilith just had a look of "WTF are you doing down there?!" :cry:

I've actually really hurt my foot too but I can't stop laughing at myself. Someone has to anyway! :rolleyes:
OMG How's the sofa :cry:

We can laugh at you too if it helps, it feels cruel online but it is what would happen in our house until actual medical attention is required (and probably during too) :D.
Never cruel at all and your household response is exactly the same as mine!! Lol!!

This beautiful dress popped up on my facebook, (and even though I can't even begin to afford it and I'd take the slit up much further), I thought at the time it would be lovely to wear, but that it would most likely be too long anyway, and I'd probably trip in it and fall over!!

After yesterday's shenanigans with the sofa, I decided the dress would be absolutely lethal on me and I'd probably end up breaking my neck in it!! :cry:

I showed my neighbour the picture and he agreed that it would be much too dangerous for me to wear!! :rolleyes:

D4GH7iQ.jpg

Are you sure he doesn't want the dress for himself?

I am constantly ambushed by the cooker extraction hood, the one I fitted and use daily, yet some how it always manages to get me with a surprise attack. The ones to the side of the temple are the head ringers.

The foot stool box 'thing' is also a cunning beast, constantly on the hunt for the unwary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom