This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure he doesn't want the dress for himself?

I am constantly ambushed by the cooker extraction hood, the one I fitted and use daily, yet some how it always manages to get me with a surprise attack. The ones to the side of the temple are the head ringers.

The foot stool box 'thing' is also a cunning beast, constantly on the hunt for the unwary.
Lol! Pretty sure. :p

It sounds like we are similarly challenged by killer sofas and the like! :cry:

Definitely feel somewhat comforted now. :D

Back on to the head fi forums, very dangerous, but going to try and not do the Donkey and carrot chasing upgrade path, it's when you stop listening to the music and concentrate on sibilance and sound stage.ect.ect.ect, then it gets silly
Edit . My ideal is just to feel I am there in the audience at a live concert

Last edited:
Back on to the head fi forums, very dangerous, but going to try and not do the Donkey and carrot chasing upgrade path, it's when you stop listening to the music and concentrate on sibilance and sound stage.ect.ect.ect, then it gets silly
Edit . My ideal is just to feel I am there in the audience at a live concert

Head Fi....that takes me back. I joined that before I join OCUK....and I join OCUK before the Nuke.

They have a greeting on that forum for all newbies, not sure if they still do it now. It was "Welcome, sorry about your wallet".

Last edited:
Nostalgia food..... eating rice with a use-by date of 2009
50743141726_ec3ab89e9b_o_d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom