This Instant And Moment - 2024!

My wife told me that today she saw a man spending several minutes trying to get his bike through a revolving door.

I wish I had seen that.

The Morrison’s where I grew up initially opened with 2 sets of revolving doors, but they had to remove them due to the fact that most of their clientele were old farts, and couldn’t keep up with the doors, so they’d keep stopping.

There's a boozer not too far away me, The Albion, that is famous for it's revolving door. It also used to have a reputation for some dodgy clientele back in the day, namely hookers and their Johns. Was great fun going in there for a few before heading off to the metal/goth clubs and watching the drunken dregs of society getting stuck in the door.

Last edited:
At the moment I really want to go and retrain as like a computational medical/bioinformatics researcher or something but living costs.

Developing software to:
push fictional numbers with no intrinsic value around for people who have many of these numbers: good

develop processes that might help save somebody's life or improve their quality of life: bad, how self indulgent to even try

hellscape economy, can't even get work doing anything useful

Last edited:
I'm on public transport - eww
I'm on it heading to Norway - yay
The weather isn't looking good :(
Going to Norway in February is a ballsy move tbf. 2020 I went to Stockholm in January (I know that's Sweden not Norway but feels related), honestly one of the better holidays I've had, great city.

Last edited:
Going to Norway in February is a ballsy move tbf. 2020 I went to Stockholm in January (I know that's Sweden not Norway but feels related), honestly one of the better holidays I've had, great city.
It is. Especially coastal north Norway.

I'd be happy with one clear night to see the aurora as it would be a first for me.

But yeah. More likely to get bad than good weather!

Chaps, which trainers should I buy? The shoes are killing me on the London days...

Iht8TNS.jpeg

I'm leaning top left? I can get away with entering a club/somewhere swanky vs..the new balance where I'd be asked to leave.

Chaps, which trainers should I buy? The shoes are killing me on the London days...

Iht8TNS.jpeg

I'm leaning top left? I can get away with entering a club/somewhere swanky vs..the new balance where I'd be asked to leave.

You can't go wrong with velcro fasteners and beige.

Edit: or brown.

Last edited:
I didn't realise how many women (I did the Dundee test) wanted to fight me because there were three self service guns at ASDA and I was waiting for at least one to charge enough to be used.
One of these things smelt like she had bathed in peat and had just eaten a bucket of the same.

I don't get the sheeple who throw money at hideous trainers because the name of a designer gets them mildly aroused. however now i am unemployed they would fit right in with the costa coffee crowd in Bodmin :)
now Salomon , Columbia is more up my street

Back
Top Bottom