This Instant And Moment - 2024!

I don't get the sheeple who throw money at hideous trainers because the name of a designer gets them mildly aroused. however now i am unemployed they would fit right in with the costa coffee crowd in Bodmin :)
now Salomon , Columbia is more up my street
You throw a lot of stones for an unemployed addict whose lost his pension by day trading it :cry:

Wow
SQ5wnvY.jpg

Next flight in this
W31zmN5.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed are sending me some strange job matches :eek: i suppose it would be an easy job but guessing it would be very hard for the first few weeks ;)

IMG20240213084519.jpg

Be willing to train for free to get some hands-on experience!

At this instance and moment I've suffering a bad bout of manflu. Could be covid I suppose but don't have any tests and it wouldn't change anything if it was covid.

Nothing like starting Monday by getting a huge document from legal littered with "notwithstanding" and "nevertheless" paragraphs.

Ugh, that's my morning gone.

In-house counsel are terrible for adding so many stipulations that you feel like they haven't answered ****

Even worse than them is the slimy ***** when you go external that take 5-6 figure sums to basically reply with "maybe". Thieving runts (yes I know I'm being harsh).

Well i spent about 3 hours trying to fix the pull cord on a petrol mower (belonging to my ex) i had striped and cleaned the carb, cleaned filter ect then i broke the cord.
used an old walking boot lace after re tensioning the spring, then it failed again ,spring anchor had broke spring uncoiled ,bodged a new anchor recoiled the spring ect ect ect.
well if your still awake after my tale ,it failed again and just ordered a complete unit for £22 quid
rather than seeing it as wasted time i know exactly how it works now, this is my point ha

Was he any good?
Well the wife definitely thought so.

Evening split into - his course into acting, Shakespeare and acting demonstrations how he approaches roles and focus on the techniques/analysis with examples, how he works with directors and crew etc, and then obviously Poirot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom