This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Soldato
Um, I would guess its the bar where it says Fuel gauge in fairly large letters, which is also mirrored underneath the range... ;)

It just seems to be kind of inverted, the more red, the less fuel. I got that from the fact it says 740km not 40km. :p

Analogue fuel gauges really only work as a vague indication too.
It was a full tank from the rental car company. It hasn't moved a tiny bit and I've done over 100k.... It must be a me issue but I'm really hating this golf. Also the middle of the dials shows nothing? No matter what you press?

Soldato
Colleague of mine has a penchant for smacking people on the arse as he walks past. I wouldn’t welcome it in any way shape or form, and this chap does it a bit harder than what might be described as playfully. Anyway, last night the inevitable came to pass, and he did it to me.

What he didn’t count on however was the 8 inch Bahco shifter I happen to carry in the back pocket of my boiler suit, which is a not insubstantial lump of metal. Hopefully it might make him reconsider trying it again going forward.

Soldato
I'm 39 today, can't say I'm that excited at the thought of being 40 next year. I feel like I'm constantly questioning my (lack of) achievements in life.

A day out with the family for a picnic in the park will be nice though.
Life is about enjoyment. That’s what I constantly tell myself anyway, as I work every waking hour :D

I’ve been pushing hard on some exams as of late and I am damn not looking forward to them.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Dressed and ready to go see Furiosa with the youngest.

E. Darn, I spoke too soon. In the last 60 secs she changed her mind.

Last edited:
Soldato
When will i start learning that

Piri piri translates to hot and not nice to eat

Honestly its probably much more comfortable to eat a dozen bee's marinated in ghost chillis

Last edited:
Soldato
From Nando's? I went for the black bottle in Nando's and could hardly feel the spice. It wasn't that hot.

No the restaurant at the top of the office i work in

Its like someone had spilt a whole bottle of piri piri sauce in to a single chicken wrap

I dont like spicy food too much :)

Last edited:
Associate
Sat in A+E for the third time in 4 days. Getting to observe and reconnect with all sorts of life in here; young, old, rich, poor, accidents and proper unwell, possible priests and positive chemicalheads. Humanity at its most basic looking for help for something.

Oh and my butts numb from the chairs.

Soldato
Sat in A+E for the third time in 4 days. Getting to observe and reconnect with all sorts of life in here; young, old, rich, poor, accidents and proper unwell, possible priests and positive chemicalheads. Humanity at its most basic looking for help for something.

Oh and my butts numb from the chairs.
Best of luck. I found it a similar experience. So sad seeing older folk on their own late into the night.

Associate
Best of luck. I found it a similar experience. So sad seeing older folk on their own late into the night.
Had a chat with a character obviously between his last bottle and the next bottle when he decides leaves. All skin n bone n anger, poor bugger. And nurses can't fix that in A+E.

A few obviously confused and scared oldies in here, fortunately none unaccompanied

Back
Top Bottom