This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Caporegime
Sat in A+E for the third time in 4 days. Getting to observe and reconnect with all sorts of life in here; young, old, rich, poor, accidents and proper unwell, possible priests and positive chemicalheads. Humanity at its most basic looking for help for something.

Oh and my butts numb from the chairs.

I did the same 10 days ago on Friday night with my mother. A posh lady behind us had fish bone in her throat and she was still there when we left 4hrs later (which was fast), some guy with dislocated shoulder, saw a young teenage girl over an elderly woman on a gurney with oxygen mask looking distraught in the corridor telling doctors what had happened, lots and lots of regular people from all walks of life.

Man of Honour
Fortunately haven't been in A+E in years - last time my mum was getting all worked up about the number of people who clearly didn't need to be there.

Soldato
Funny this thread pops up just as I might have to go to AE. Lay in bed, rolled over and excruciating pain in my left bollock. Not swollen, REALLY tender, seems 'firmer' than the right one. Might have twisted it. :(

I had this when I was 13. Luckily it untwisted itself when I was in hospital so didn't have to have an op.

Never forget it, was obviously embarrassed about it, doctor comes and says hope you don't mind I've got some students. Basically about 5 people were taking it in turns to roll said plum betwixt thumb and forefinger.

Associate
I had this when I was 13. Luckily it untwisted itself when I was in hospital so didn't have to have an op.

Never forget it, was obviously embarrassed about it, doctor comes and says hope you don't mind I've got some students. Basically about 5 people were taking it in turns to roll said plum betwixt thumb and forefinger.
Sounds like when I went in for a cyst... Doctor and a gaggle of students checking out the undercarriage.
You don't get that going private : )

Soldato
so since posting, I have been sat down playing WoW (obviously can't sleep) been stood up did a few walks around the room, pain is easing off, feels less 'firm' and a bit more dangly. fingers crossed, (deffo not my legs crossed) it will sort itself out.

Caporegime
According to the news... right about now

Mars should be visible to the naked eye as a red star and Saturn as a yellowish white star

Mars should be right of the moon somewhere and Saturn further off somewhere to the right

Soldato
so since posting, I have been sat down playing WoW (obviously can't sleep) been stood up did a few walks around the room, pain is easing off, feels less 'firm' and a bit more dangly. fingers crossed, (deffo not my legs crossed) it will sort itself out.

TBH you should get it checked asap. It can die if it stays twisted.

Soldato
Grrrr, i ordered a Pool Robot cleaner thing around 3 weeks ago, and a big selling point is that it is compatible with a device which sits on the pool surface, records PH levels etc and also communicates with the device underwater as bluetooth/Wifi can't get through water.

Turns out they've decided to not release the extra unit. Luckily my order still hasn't shipped so i can cancel it, but it's hugely annoying!

Caporegime
Swans at my local park finally hatched.
less than 24hours old

fC3JWkC.jpeg

Soldato
Grrrr, i ordered a Pool Robot cleaner thing around 3 weeks ago, and a big selling point is that it is compatible with a device which sits on the pool surface, records PH levels etc and also communicates with the device underwater as bluetooth/Wifi can't get through water.

Turns out they've decided to not release the extra unit. Luckily my order still hasn't shipped so i can cancel it, but it's hugely annoying!
U Gona b ok hun? DM me x

Caporegime

You'd pay good Money for that most nights.

Back
Top Bottom