This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Make most of life and don't just save money for a tomorrow that might never come. :(

Always reminds me of people I know who've worked all their life for retirement like my dad's boss who was utterly consumed by their career, then dropped dead within days of retiring :( leaving a very very nice house, boat, etc. they'd never really got to enjoy.

Nature in all its brutal majesty, part 26:

I just watched an ichneumon fly batter a spider. I then went away for 2 mins, and they're both gone. It's going to be a bad day for that spider.

Last edited:
Always reminds me of people I know who've worked all their life for retirement like my dad's boss who was utterly consumed by their career, then dropped dead within days of retiring :( leaving a very very nice house, boat, etc. they'd never really got to enjoy.

Yeah my partners mum hadn't been retired for very long but didn't really do much with the time she was retired. Just sat around and watched TV.

You literally never know.

Even though it wasn't my direct family.. Its the grimest thing I've ever seen first hand.

:(

Last edited:
Only just realised I have lost all sense of taste over the last 24 hours.

Was sneezing a good bit earlier in the week and today, but put that down to hay fever.

I love my food but this is horrible as it’s just food wasted really.

When is Covid going to **** off eh?

Was sneezing a good bit earlier in the week and today, but put that down to hay fever.

There is a thread for it - but I'm glad I only lost my sense of smell not taste, losing sense of taste like that would be grim.

It's here to stay I think except we have effective ways to treat it now.

I know (some of us ) we can be phone zombies sometimes but today saw pocket open and no cash cards, did I even pick them up this morning, apparently I didn't but froze cards on the app until I found out (yeah I know, cool story bro) so it didn't spoil my day

Dunked my head in the pool yesterday and have had water stuck in my ear ever since.

Have tried rotating my head in all directions but no luck :(

Grab your lower ear lobe, yank it downwards and away from your ear to the point you can feel it stretch your inner ear… then move your head in the direction of the offending ear as if you were heading a football / trying to eject the water - with some effort.

This always works for me!

Back
Top Bottom