This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Windows 11 is great. Can't complete installation cos it can't find your network. Do the skip network trick, open windows, still can't find network please update drivers on wireless card.....FFS
TBF that's what we had to do in the before times as well, driver disc for the LAN adapter or a USB with WiFi drivers :P Slipstreamed SATA drivers on a WinXP disc?

TBF that's what we had to do in the before times as well, driver disc for the LAN adapter or a USB with WiFi drivers :P Slipstreamed SATA drivers on a WinXP disc?

Aye but at least in the olden days they came with driver discs in the box so you at least just had to wait for it to install instead of going to an already internet connected device download the driver, put it on a usb then install it. Bloody palaver!

I drive home on the a483 and a470 through mid-wales today.

It was glorious- hardly any traffic for most of the way. It was like being in a car advert

Last edited:
C8uts1P.png

Having an interesting discussion with packlink about an item which I sent that was damaged by the courier. According to them as it is more than 20 years old it is an antique. I think they take their policies from Leonardo DiCaprio.

Back
Top Bottom