This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Faulty Battery
Why don't they have you just do the old logitech trick and ask you to stuff the battery with a hammer and take a photo.

your house burning down probably beats you getting blamed for bombing a royal mail depot

Ugh. I once saw an abscess bigger than a golf ball pop on a pony: not good and it looked like custard. The smell hung around for days...
I once had a boil on my ass cheek, in the sitting area. so sitting down was basically agony

IDK how big it was but it felt like ping pong ball size, missus had to get some cream for the chemist that's supposed to draw it to the surface zinc cream or something like that I think.

she applied the thick cream than about an hour I felt instant relief as it popped.

literally smelt like poop, then she had to change the gauze stuffed in the wound for the next few weeks.

literally 0 pain or discomfort from the crater it left though.

I have a weird habit of watching those videos on youtube of the people who trim cow/bull hooves.

loads of them are infected, must be a pretty nasty job

Last edited:
Really having one of those weeks (and it’s only Tuesday) where I feel beyond fed up, deflated and generally ‘meh’.

Don’t really have anything to be down about so I should just get on with it but whatever. I want to moan!

Really having one of those weeks (and it’s only Tuesday) where I feel beyond fed up, deflated and generally ‘meh’.

Don’t really have anything to be down about so I should just get on with it but whatever. I want to moan!
I feel you. It's like the entire September/autumn shift happened overnight. Welcome to the drawing in of the light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom