This Instant And Moment - 2024!

I'm not normally a wuss when it comes to injections as I've had plenty over the years. However, these vitamin B12 are something else and I'm dreading it!

Literally feeling sick with fear but I've loaded up on codeine on the advice of the nurses (well they suggested paracetamol but anyway!) to try and relax me before and also to cope with the pain before and after!

Got to have 6 over the space of 2 weeks and then every 3 months.

It's apparently painful because it goes straight into the muscle and the liquid is really thick so they have to push it in slowly. :(

Soldato
I'm not normally a wuss when it comes to injections as I've had plenty over the years. However, these vitamin B12 are something else and I'm dreading it!

Literally feeling sick with fear but I've loaded up on codeine on the advice of the nurses (well they suggested paracetamol but anyway!) to try and relax me before and also to cope with the pain before and after!

Got to have 6 over the space of 2 weeks and then every 3 months.

It's apparently painful because it goes straight into the muscle and the liquid is really thick so they have to push it in slowly. :(
One other thing that helps me is digging your finger nail into the cuticle of your thumb ,think its like the forehead stuff that burns and sends a blocking signal to the other pain

One other thing that helps me is digging your finger nail into the cuticle of your thumb ,think its like the forehead stuff that burns and sends a blocking signal to the other pain
I find the codeine works pretty well but I'll give that a try on Monday!

The nurse seemed surprised to see that my arm was bruised and puffy.

Had to bite my tongue and smile sweetly when in fact I really wanted to say "Well of course it's all bruised and puffy- you're genuinely having to hurt me!"

Soldato
There's a lunatic protest group I see in Newcastle every now and then. This evening they seemed to be protesting against EVERYTHING! I saw: CDBCs, 15 minute cities, "5G is destroying the value of your home!!!", vaccinations, COVID vaccine deaths, etc.

I locked my car doors as I passed.

Soldato
There's a lunatic protest group I see in Newcastle every now and then. This evening they seemed to be protesting against EVERYTHING! I saw: CDBCs, 15 minute cities, "5G is destroying the value of your home!!!", vaccinations, COVID vaccine deaths, etc.

Lock the car manually as the radio waves from your key can make you sterile.

Last edited:
Soldato

Time to get out the 'Protesting against protesters' T-shirt methinks.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Have spent many hours over the last week or so changing passwords and switching to 2FA etc wherever possible. Proving the point last night was a 2FA signin request on my main Microsoft account in the middle of the night. Looking at signin activity the account has been absolutely bombarded with signin attempts. Didn’t realise it was so bad these days.

Caporegime
Have spent many hours over the last week or so changing passwords and switching to 2FA etc wherever possible. Proving the point last night was a 2FA signin request on my main Microsoft account in the middle of the night. Looking at signin activity the account has been absolutely bombarded with signin attempts. Didn’t realise it was so bad these days.

it’s quite bad at times, I did this a couple years ago but not course I forgot one…I woke up one morning some “Pamela” booked herself a room in Indonesia on Booking.com on my account. Not even a nice hotel at that.

Back
Top Bottom