This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Soldato
I can beat that... Or my mum can! She had a kid with a guy, he then went and had another kid with another woman. My mum then had a kid with a different guy... Guy goes off and has another kid with the second woman.

My half sister's half sister, has a half sister who is also my other half sister's half sister.

Currently sat on our friend's sofa counselling her through the middle to late stage of separating her marriage and sorting out finances and planning divorce etc. Fun times.
Ok yeah your mum has me beat :p

Caporegime
I can beat that... Or my mum can! She had a kid with a guy, he then went and had another kid with another woman. My mum then had a kid with a different guy... Guy goes off and has another kid with the second woman.

My half sister's half sister, has a half sister who is also my other half sister's half sister.

Currently sat on our friend's sofa counselling her through the middle to late stage of separating her marriage and sorting out finances and planning divorce etc. Fun times.
Sweet home bedfordshire?

Soldato
I have a cracked/broken tooth caused by excessive coughing over the past week. Only felt it last night. Don't like looking at my teeth. Unsure if tooth has a filling or not. Ringing up dentists tomorrow to squeeze in an emergency appointment - which they are excellent in finding a slot to check things over and give options.

Don't like the x-ray plate holder they put in my mouth as makes me gag.

Back
Top Bottom