This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
I have huge respect for the police. Doing a difficult job in difficult circumstances. The odd bad apple reflects society in general I'm afraid, from which they are drawn.

It really isn't, and it's made worse when you think there's supposedly a vetting procedure to stop "bad apples" getting in in the first place

More than 1,000 Metropolitan Police officers are currently suspended or on restricted duties, the force has revealed.

About 60 officers could face the sack each month over at least the next two years, Assistant Commissioner Stuart Cundy told reporters.

sg0

sg0

Associate
Ohm not sure about this
Some people purposely escalate matters to get their own way. Kids learn this from their parents and these are the results. Why is the kid front and center? Unless the neighbour complained about him? The kid should be in the house whilst the parents are TALKING to the police! Neighbours from hell.

I'd tell those neighbours to sell up,
or loose your sanity.

Last edited:
Soldato
hadn't appreciated how realistic it would look - hadn't seen any picture till now -
13 year old with butt, maybe, up their sleeve hidden.

skynews-water-pistol-choiseory_6327088.jpg

Associate
hadn't appreciated how realistic it would look - hadn't seen any picture till now -
13 year old with butt, maybe, up their sleeve hidden.

skynews-water-pistol-choiseory_6327088.jpg
Holy hell, the designers of that water pistol knew that their creation would result in innocent child lives lost.
Sorry but why does a child need a replica of a firearm for a water gun? Why does a company need to produce this?
Silly games, silly prizes.

Man of Honour
That's quite different to the image of the small pink water pistol the news sites used before.

That is effectively a replica of a Glock. It's not unheard of for a young person to be carrying one... especially in certain areas.

Back
Top Bottom