This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
Yes, ‘frail’ like these guys that overpowered 3 standard airport police officers requiring armed backup to be called.
You go assault a police officer in any EU country that has armed officers, at an airport.
You probably won’t be around to tell your story.

Over powered? They are on the floor face down at the start of the video

I’ll wait for the investigation to pass certain comment, but what I suspect has happened is they have sucker punched some officers, been dealt with physically to a degree, whilst said officers have called for back up, which has arrived either during or after, and then the video starts.

Why would I assault armed officers at an international airport? What an odd suggestion.

Soldato
There is going to be a backlash against a certain community if things carry on.

When Lee Anderson makes a stupid comment about giving the officer who kicked the guy in the head a medal, and a sizable amount of people applaud it, we're on the path of negativity.

Soldato
The police aren't helping quell speculation by not releasing footage of the run up to this. If those two are not the innocent victims of police brutality the 'lawyer' is making them out to be then they should be in a cell not sat on a couch at home waiting for compensation.
They wont release it because they wont want to upset the minorities and have another riot on their hands they can run away from.

Associate
I've said it before, it's not that i'm, "soft", it's that if a police officer is willing and able to behave like that in public it raises very serious questions about their behaviour in other areas - especially at a time when the police are under scrutiny for the rapists and murderers in the forces whose previous criminal actions were ignored.

I would like to see the officer's prior behaviour investigated. It seems unlikely the first time he's used excessive force is the time it's been caught on camera.

Soldato
Did you see the state of that officers nose?
I am referring to events before the video that caused the armed police to be called in the first place.

Anyone at any time can be sucker punched on the nose. I wouldn’t call that “over powering”.

I’m going to assume you’ve never faced real violence or had to over power people if you don’t know that.

I’ll break it down for you.

If I sucker punch you without any warning, breaking your nose, and you throw a right counter hook at me knocking me face floor on the ground, whilst you are stood standing with blood coming out of your nose, who has over powered who?

Soldato
From this uncensored video it appears that the officer involved had tased the guy and then took a second or two and then launched into what we have all seen.

Please also note that my comments and replies are related to what is currently seen in this video, which some people really struggle to understand and not to what happened before or after this clip.

Soldato
Anyone at any time can be sucker punched on the nose. I wouldn’t call that “over powering”.

I’m going to assume you’ve never faced real violence or had to over power people if you don’t know that.

I’ll break it down for you.

If I sucker punch you without any warning, breaking your nose, and you throw a right counter hook at me knocking me face floor on the ground, whilst you are stood standing with blood coming out of your nose, who has over powered who?
Well you assume wrongly.
This magic ‘sucker punch’ that you have invented injured 3 officers, it wasn’t just a ‘one off’ lucky punch.
Either way punch an officer in an airport break their nose - expect to get shot end of.

Soldato
Well you assume wrongly.
This magic ‘sucker punch’ that you have invented injured 3 officers, it wasn’t just a ‘one off’ lucky punch.
Either way punch an officer in an airport break their nose - expect to get shot end of.

Its almost like the people hating on the officer have been been to an airport before....

Caporegime
The police aren't helping quell speculation by not releasing footage of the run up to this. If those two are not the innocent victims of police brutality the 'lawyer' is making them out to be then they should be in a cell not sat on a couch at home waiting for compensation.
The guy could be every bit the nasty crim everyone expects him to be and it would still be wrong for the officer to do what he did.

I really don't understand why anyone thinks that somehow it is justified.

Last edited:
Associate
I always wonder what the public backlash would be if the lad who got booted in the face was a typical council estate chav in a kappa tracksuit.

I doubt it would even warrant a post on reddit, nevermind national news.

Last edited:
Associate
People don't seem to understand it doesn't matter what happened in the lead up.
Depends on the time scale I suppose, after years of mental and physical abuse if someone snapped and stabbed their partner it definitely does matter.

If it's correct he was reaching for a firearm and the taser was ineffective the first kick could absolutely be justified, the manchester stomp might be an over reach.

Either way the justice system we have will hang him out to dry, the Rochdale locals will continue to boot off and potentially lead to another riot / civil unrest under the guise of racism.

I will be absolutely amazed if we don't see mass protest again or even full on riots by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom