This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
The police really let them barricade the entrance and pelt it with eggs

w6ECCW9.png

CG1qMNf.png

P0LPLJE.png

Usual people only out to cause trouble when there not robbing people on ebikes no doubt...
JvndAvA.png

is there no law against barricading or blocking a police station? or trashing it?

This country is truly weak.... they should send in the riot police and horses like they would for any other violent protest.. This is just embarrassing.

As is the state of that police station anyway it seems... I bet it's not seen a coat of paint since the tories took power

As usual, various groups use stuff like this and the London riots etc as an excuse to cause trouble and get away with it.

I’m still jealous of the guy that got the 20kg bag of rice for free

Soldato
Are we actually pretending it’s impossible to be Jewish and live in a UK city without being abused ? Because that is some premium grade ********.
Maybe some of us don’t want Palastein to be free from the R to the C?
Maybe some of us think Israel has the right to exist, just as Pakistan does, which was incidentally created at the same time.

Soldato
There are some strange people on Twitter/X. Someone was talking about the guy who got his head kicked. So I said what about the police women who got her nose broken?

Suddenly people reply to me acting like I was for the head kick. Can't these people think about 2 things at once!?

Soldato
Kind of related .... There's an anti immigration protest run by Tommy Robinson today. Let's see if the police run away from this and give into their demands........
This is veering off topic but I didnt realise there was a march today.. its funny that the main stream rags refuse to report anything like this. Do they fear some form of uprising or is it a simple case of it not being as clickbait as a ‘minority’ protest?

I don’t agree with the chaps politics but he’s going to be getting a lot more support and the media(and government) really arent helping.

Soldato
This is veering off topic but I didnt realise there was a march today.. its funny that the main stream rags refuse to report anything like this. Do they fear some form of uprising or is it a simple case of it not being as clickbait as a ‘minority’ protest?

I don’t agree with the chaps politics but he’s going to be getting a lot more support and the media(and government) really arent helping.
They refuse to cover a lot of things. And that is part of the problem here.

I don't recall seeing any of the Leeds riots covered by main stream media.

Associate
Not pretending. It's true.

It's not though is it, it’s a huge exaggeration based on a tiny number of incidents relative to the size of the Jewish population in said cities.

Similarly I could go down the hyperbolic route and say muslims are constantly living in fear due to Islamophobia.

Fact is most Jewish and Muslim people in the UK do not get abused or targeted for their religion. Some do and that sucks but it’s by no means the standard.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's not though is it, it’s a huge exaggeration based on a tiny number of incidents relative to the size of the Jewish population in said cities.

Similarly I could go down the hyperbolic route and say muslims are constantly living in fear due to Islamophobia.

Fact is most Jewish and Muslim people in the UK do not get abused or targeted for their religion. Some do and that sucks but it’s by no means the standard.

That sounded straight from the khan handbook

Back
Top Bottom