This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
It's not though is it, it’s a huge exaggeration based on a tiny number of incidents relative to the size of the Jewish population in said cities.
It is true. If you're Jewish and you go anywhere near one of these weekly protests it's assumed they are anti Gaza pro Israel.

The aggressive nature of the protests can be seen in these auditor videos with protesters assuming they are far right. They get followed around, people purposely pushing into them, flags and banners put in there faces etc. There is a lot of paranoia on the protests.

They are generally hostile. Most of the trouble causers are white left wing agitators.

Similarly I could go down the hyperbolic route and say muslims are constantly living in fear due to Islamophobia.
Some are. No doubt they get backlash from the attitude of the protests.

Fact is most Jewish and Muslim people in the UK do not get abused or targeted for their religion. Some do and that sucks but trying to make out they can’t live in big cities without experiencing grief is comical levels of nnonsense.
Under normal circumstances I would agree with you.

Caporegime
Leeds riots were headline news on all the major news outlets, TV and digital???

Not for these people. They don't watch/listen/read the mainstream media, so it's very easy for them to pretend that stories haven't been covered.

Looks like they use that 2 tier stuff they keep banging on about to many things in their own lives.

Associate
How bad do things need to get, before people stop crying on behalf of the criminals?

I don't really see anyone in this thread going all bleeding heart for the guy who got booted. I see people concerned that a policeman twice kicked a restrained man in the head with great force. It's deeply unprofessional and the type of thing you associate with drunk thugs not policemen.

If he had been running away and one of the police did a flying ninja kick to his face to take him down id be fine with it given what he's alleged to have done (assaulting police and breaking a female officers nose).

Last edited:
Caporegime
That peaceful lot?
Nah I don't believe that for a second. How can people possibly get those mixed up?
They are usually law abiding citizens....
Uh... they are?

You really think millions of Muslims in the country are currently in the process of committing crimes?

Associate
4 million Muslims in the UK, 15,000 of them in prison. Muslims make up 6.5% of the UK population yet make up 18% of the prison population.

So yes they do commit crime at a higher rate but that rate is still far too low to blanket label a demographic of 4 million as unlawful or whatever like @gavinh87 is clearly clucking to do given his 'that peaceful lot' comment when referencing Muslims.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nor the soldier that got stabbed.
It's shocking how little news coverage that has had.... it seemed to be in and out of the news so quick you could forgive people for not knowing it ever happened.

Certainly not millions, but a disproportionate number of prisoners are Muslim when compared with their share of the general population - 18% vs 7%.
How much is that due to forced conversion for protection?
Been happening for over a decade now

the BBC 2010 Bias was that people are converting for perks

Hall's investigation said Islamist radicals in jails had taken control of wings, creating Sharia courts to mete out punishments and barring non-Muslim guards from Friday prayers.

They have also separated out spaces in "kitchens and no-go areas" on the grounds that non-Muslims cannot handle halal food, creating "a regime within a regime", Raab said on LBC radio.

Prison staff were worried about responding for fear of being accused of racism, he acknowledged, vowing legal changes to protect guards and new investment to isolate the most dangerous radicals.

Sharia courts in prison... You have to wonder if there''s any part of the nation the tories didn't ruin, as always politicians only really care about something if it directly affects them

Last edited:
Soldato
So yes they do commit crime at a higher rate but that rate is still far too low to blanket label a demographic of 4 million as unlawful or whatever like @gavinh87 is clearly clucking to do given his 'that peaceful lot' comment when referencing Muslims.

I completely agree that blanket labelling is daft at best, however to ignore disproportionate criminality from a certain segment of the population is also daft at best and downright negligent a worst - if it's the authorities doing it.
Of course 'certain segment of the population' should apply equally across the board - Muslims, Inner City Black communities, council estate working class white chavs, the 'traveller' community, Albanians, MPs fraudulently claiming expenses, Bankers, etc....

Back
Top Bottom