This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Caporegime
No public loos anywhere these days.
I remember when Council ones used to be everywhere... some of them had an attendant sat behind a glass window in the era before CCTV

I'd gladly pay a quid to use a public toilet as I'm sure many others would, It can;t be that expensive to maintain them surely?

I suspect council greed is why they don't exist now.... I remember articles about public toilets that have been sold and converted into mini night clubs and takeaways etc

Councils always seem to be short sighted

Last edited:
Caporegime
Planned event vs spontaneous event (i.e.lots of cancelled rest days), and there are at least three forces in London who can provide resources.
Doesn't spontaneous mean spur of the moment? not planned as in ringing around all your family members, never even planned or talked about at the local mosque.

The only difference is one is legal with permission, the other is just a renta mob

Soldato
Doesn't spontaneous mean spur of the moment? not planned as in ringing around all your family members, never even planned or talked about at the local mosque.
Spontaneous as in it wasn't posted about on social media all week giving the police ample time to plan ahead.

So what you are saying is if we were to be attacked we should ask the attackers do give us notice first so we can prepare?
No, I'm saying that London has more officers who can be deployed to a planned protest than West Yorkshire Police has who can be deployed to an unplanned one. I'm not sure what part of that single sentence was open to interpretation.

Soldato
The police officer was still wrong to kick the man on the ground, and should face suitable consequences.... But there quite rightly should be trouble if the males they were dealing with aren't charged and convicted as well...

Completely agree. I’d want to kick that fool in the head repeatedly too if he’d punched my friends to that degree, kids got hands, especially the punch to the back of the head from the officer pointing a taser elsewhere not looking.

But that doesn’t mean it’s legal or right to do so.

Soldato
And finally we see some context, which changes nothing. The two individuals were not minding their own business and set upon for no reason, they need to be charged in a court of law and the new footage is ample evidence that they'll be found guilty. After he's been tasered though, and is on the floor, a trained police officer isn't there to exact revenge as tempting as it might be.

Soldato
The police officer was still wrong to kick the man on the ground, and should face suitable consequences.... But there quite rightly should be trouble if the males they were dealing with aren't charged and convicted as well...

I have seen it claimed that the men refused a security check. In an airport I would expect that to be a life-limiting move with the police immediately drawing weapons and demanding immediate compliance.

Soldato
Aye the new videos proves or adds very little. I'm all for robust and forceful policing and to be fair this is what should have occurred here but the one copper over-stepped that line with the extra kick, stomp and knee to the back and then without first securing the first suspect starts popping at the other.

I hope all are charged accordingly.

Soldato
Aye the new videos proves or adds very little. I'm all for robust and forceful policing and to be fair this is what should have occurred here but the one copper over-stepped that line with the extra kick, stomp and knee to the back and then without first securing the first suspect starts popping at the other.

I hope all are charged accordingly.
Well it proves what many suspected, this victim card they've been playing is utter rubbish.

Soldato
Well it proves what many suspected, this victim card they've been playing is utter rubbish.
Well, that's true but never in much doubt. Old bill generally do not over-step the mark in full view of the public without provocation (albeit, they should be trained not to retaliate in such ways).

Soldato
That's self defence for me, cop got punched a bunch of times by 2 guys, miracle he was able to get it under control at all. He is 1v2 so he has to use extra force to compensate for being outnumbered and hurt. I don't think it quite registered the taser went off as it happened during a fall, it's like when boxers punch after the bell rings.

Soldato
That's self defence for me, cop got punched a bunch of times by 2 guys, miracle he was able to get it under control at all. He is 1v2 so he has to use extra force to compensate for being outnumbered and hurt. I don't think it quite registered the taser went off as it happened during a fall, it's like when boxers punch after the bell rings.
He had a weapon to defend (plus his colleagues) in a extremely stressful situation. As I said earlier those guys have definitely done at least boxing training.
That woman PC is hero getting her nose broke yet still managing to taser him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom