This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The very fact that the Daily Mail is using the quotes around vulnerable alongside middle aged man phrase shows that they don't believe a middle aged man can be classed as vulnerable i.e.

1. 'vulnerable' middle aged man = don't make me laugh, a middle aged man can't be vulnerable.

2. vulnerable middle aged man = factually he IS a vulnerable man regardless of his age.

If the roles were reversed, they would have no concern in stating she was a vulnerable woman that the male cop took advantage of.

Do they not think a man can be vulnerable in middle age? Does vulnerability not cover emotional or mental state?

She was also in a position of power.

It just feeds into the whole men being the devil narrative that's so popular today....

The very fact that the Daily Mail is using the quotes around vulnerable alongside middle aged man phrase shows that they don't believe a middle aged man can be classed as vulnerable i.e.

1. 'vulnerable' middle aged man = don't make me laugh, a middle aged man can't be vulnerable.

2. vulnerable middle aged man = factually he IS a vulnerable man regardless of his age.

If the roles were reversed, they would have no concern in stating she was a vulnerable woman that the male cop took advantage of.

Do they not think a man can be vulnerable in middle age? Does vulnerability not cover emotional or mental state?

She was also in a position of power.

It just feeds into the whole men being the devil narrative that's so popular today....
It's entirely on purpose.

Thatll be toxic masculinity and the festering of hate by the right wing.

This os one aspect. But the other factors relate to poverty; school closures during covid; over-worked, underpaid and under-trained teachers that are struggling to cope with work demands; inadequate special care and chronic under funding of mental health care etc.

This os one aspect. But the other factors relate to poverty; school closures during covid; over-worked, underpaid and under-trained teachers that are struggling to cope with work demands; inadequate special care and chronic under funding of mental health care etc.

You don't learn good morals and ethics from school, you learn them from having good parents.

Last edited:
All I'll say is I have even less desire, should that extension even be possible, to join CAMRA :)

I raise a glass to poor old Golly, resting quietly in the loft unaware of the furore his ilk have caused in the media and the brewery trade :)

In fact I might search him out give him an airing for old time's sake.

indy reorting it too... hahah! They got what they deserve., nasty, nasty people.

“I’m angry, annoyed and upset, if the police had left it alone we wouldn’t have been in this situation and we would have plodded along. But the police have ruined it,” she told the news site.

My heart bleeds, they went out of thier way to be offensive as if it was something to be proud of :confused:

Did CAMRA/suppliers stop their business before or after the police acted upon it? If it's after then it's just jumping in front to pretend they didn't ignore 17 entire years beforehand... unless the dolls were a new addition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom