This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
Did CAMRA/suppliers stop their business before or after the police acted upon it? If it's after then it's just jumping in front to pretend they didn't ignore 17 entire years beforehand... unless the dolls were a new addition?

I doubt the breweries/CAMRA themselves had a clue until the landlords made themselves into news.

Associate
The very fact that the Daily Mail is using the quotes around vulnerable alongside middle aged man phrase shows that they don't believe a middle aged man can be classed as vulnerable i.e.

1. 'vulnerable' middle aged man = don't make me laugh, a middle aged man can't be vulnerable.

2. vulnerable middle aged man = factually he IS a vulnerable man regardless of his age.

If the roles were reversed, they would have no concern in stating she was a vulnerable woman that the male cop took advantage of.

Do they not think a man can be vulnerable in middle age? Does vulnerability not cover emotional or mental state?

She was also in a position of power.

It just feeds into the whole men being the devil narrative that's so popular today....

As a vulnerable middle aged man I'd like to state I don't want to ban women police officers from giving me the chance of a rare chance of sexual activity.

Associate
Oh I think its 100% racist but racists wont.

Actualy what racists would say is there isnt anything wrong with it.

Tony I'm a white man with 3 mixed race children with 2 black mothers. As a couple I had to withstand terrible racial abuse with one of them. I felt continual threats to my family at 1 stage from a racist pyschotic neighbour across the road. At 1 stage 1 of our car tires was stabbed about 20 times by him.

But I don't think GollyWogs are hateful. They're obviously racial charactures. But some people of past eras absolutely loved them and considered them beautiful things to collect. They didn't love them because they hated black people, they did not hate the golly ***, they really adored them. I think it's mean to eradicate peoples likes and hobbies because of political correctness.

Soldato
Tony I'm a white man with 3 mixed race children with 2 black mothers. As a couple I had to withstand terrible racial abuse with one of them. I felt continual threats to my family at 1 stage from a racist pyschotic neighbour across the road. At 1 stage 1 of our car tires was stabbed about 20 times by him.

But I don't think GollyWogs are hateful. They're obviously racial charactures. But some people of past eras absolutely loved them and considered them beautiful things to collect. They didn't love them because they hated black people, they did not hate the golly ***, they really adored them. I think it's mean to eradicate peoples likes and hobbies because of political correctness.

Look I dont know what to tell you but racist are using the doll because of it racist meanings.

It later confirmed that as part of the investigation it was examining Facebook posts by Ryley’s husband, in which he compared the dolls to lynchings in Mississippi and expressed backing for far-right groups. Chris Ryley’s Facebook account has since been deleted.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's weird how some words are considered bad here. But in other places not.

The word starred out is a 3 word abbreviation. In Australia they have a popular tv programme called that.

Edit: ok not sure if the forum starred it.

Last edited:
Permabanned
The engine low combustion pressure and temperature accelerant innocuously called "Easy Start" in the UK is much more aptly and colourfully called "Start ya' *******" in oZ

Oh dear, even illigitmate progeny are whitewashed, let's say it's sold as "Start ya' Barsteward"

https://www.nulon.com.au/products/aerosols/start-ya-*******-instant-engine-starter
:)

Last edited:
Soldato
They can only (realistically) moderate what is reported.

Oddly though when my posts are reported, they don't bother to read what my posts are replying to and take no action on the gross things said or personal attacks. You would think they would, at the same time, I guess if I was the type to effort report posts more than once or twice before realising it was a mute point, I am sure they would then follow up.

Soldato
Underboss
Any issues with moderation, please post in the FCD.

Any issues with words or the swear filter please do the same, if you have an issue with a post just report it and let the mod team deal with it.

They are all volunteers and can't be everywhere on the forums at once.

Soldato
Oddly though when my posts are reported, they don't bother to read what my posts are replying to and take no action on the gross things said or personal attacks. You would think they would, at the same time, I guess if I was the type to effort report posts more than once or twice before realising it was a mute point, I am sure they would then follow up.
QUite often those that are reporting personal attacks have started 'it', but get all hurt and offended when it's given back, if you dont like personal attacks rather than respond in kind just report if it bothers you. Same as the word filter, gammon isn't filtered (despite its connotations) but ********* is (word associated with cold weather), I just find the double standards amusing.

Back
Top Bottom