This is why people are losing respect for the police...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Come on guys. The officer was trying to have some vague common sense and is being hauled over the coals for it. If there was a bunch of guys going around demonstrating against gay people and the police officer said "you are openly gay" to someone dressed like they were at a pride march and about to head into their midst there would be no issue with that. There is no judgement involved in this, its common sense.

This is where we are at in society. We care more about the optics of something and the ability to be outraged than in actually protecting people. Perhaps the real topic here should be why there are openly anti-semitic marches allowed on British soil to the point we are warning Jewish people they need to be afraid. And the best part, they should be afraid and they rightly are. Whether they should have to be or not is a moot point. They are.

Its quite ridiculous that the police have issued a statement saying "being Jewish is not a provocation". Of course it ******* isn't...unless you are at an anti-Israel march and happen to be Jewish. You can play pretend all you like but there is a damn good reason Jewish people are scared at the moment and its not because they are scared of the police. They are scared because our police have become so petrified of any minority or protected group that they absolutely **** their pants when there are two of these minority groups at odds with each other.

Soldato
I don't know why these protests are being allowed to constantly go on.

The public don't have a right to protest. Before the EDL came on the scene you'd have to ask permission to march. Then the EDL turned up and did a static protest without telling the cops.

The fact the police can't control the crowd and still let these protests happen it's an incident waiting to happen.

Caporegime
Come on guys. The officer was trying to have some vague common sense and is being hauled over the coals for it. If there was a bunch of guys going around demonstrating against gay people and the police officer said "you are openly gay" to someone dressed like they were at a pride march and about to head into their midst there would be no issue with that. There is no judgement involved in this, its common sense.

This is where we are at in society. We care more about the optics of something and the ability to be outraged than in actually protecting people. Perhaps the real topic here should be why there are openly anti-semitic marches allowed on British soil to the point we are warning Jewish people they need to be afraid. And the best part, they should be afraid and they rightly are. Whether they should have to be or not is a moot point. They are.

Its quite ridiculous that the police have issued a statement saying "being Jewish is not a provocation". Of course it ******* isn't...unless you are at an anti-Israel march and happen to be Jewish. You can play pretend all you like but there is a damn good reason Jewish people are scared at the moment and its not because they are scared of the police. They are scared because our police have become so petrified of any minority or protected group that they absolutely **** their pants when there are two of these minority groups at odds with each other.

You're right, but that's the point really. The police are policing the wrong people. They're pathetic. However we've known this for some time.

What's that at the back, Rotherham? Naaaah, they didn't act like cowards there either.

fez

fez

Caporegime
You're right, but that's the point really. The police are policing the wrong people. They're pathetic. However we've known this for some time.

What's that at the back, Rotherham? Naaaah, they didn't act like cowards there either.

This is the core of the issue. We’ve been too soft and scared for far too long when dealing with minorities for fear of being accused of racism. This is just going to keep getting worse as our society gets more and more diverse and these groups feel emboldened by the police’s lack of action.

You can bet your life the police would have come down hard on a march like that which was mainly white British men.

Caporegime
This is the core of the issue. We’ve been too soft and scared for far too long when dealing with minorities for fear of being accused of racism. This is just going to keep getting worse as our society gets more and more diverse and these groups feel emboldened by the police’s lack of action.

You can bet your life the police would have come down hard on a march like that which was mainly white British men.
I still thoroughly believe that it's very little to do with racism in the case of the likes of Rotherham and far more to do with how the police perceives the actions of women either because of prejudices they've grown up with or through their work (clubbing culture, dealing with orphanages 'losing track' of their children, drug addicts and such). Racism is a more 'acceptable' excuse than the alternative. I'm sure there's a fair amount of officers who see past such things and don't get entirely jaded but if it's the command that's at fault then I can't see them acting against it.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
I still thoroughly believe that it's very little to do with racism in the case of the likes of Rotherham and far more to do with how the police perceives the actions of women either because of prejudices they've grown up with or through their work (clubbing culture, dealing with orphanages 'losing track' of their children, drug addicts and such). Racism is a more 'acceptable' excuse than the alternative. I'm sure there's a fair amount of officers who see past such things and don't get entirely jaded but if it's the command that's at fault then I can't see them acting against it.

I think its probably a combination. The targeting of poor white girls is 100% racism from the perspective of the scum that commit the crime. They openly admit that they have no respect for these white girls. The police, like it or not will always have the race of the perpetrator at the back of their minds when dealing with this sort of thing.

We have unfortunately decided that diversity is a brilliant thing but integration doesn't matter that much which has lead to some communities around the UK becoming disconnected from the country at large. Creating areas where integration simply hasn't happened and you have entire communities that have completely different values to the rest of the country.

Unfortunately this is only going to become a larger issue for all first world countries as we need more and more immigrants to come and plug the massive issues we all have with dwindling birth rates due to the impossible job of having children and any semblance of a comfortable life on the average wage these days.

Associate
I think its probably a combination. The targeting of poor white girls
That has a lot to do with it too, Two questions the Police will always ask whether it's relevant or not, where are you from and what do you do for a living, might as well be how rich are you and can you afford a good solicitor.

Soldato
one minute of fame - did the Jewish provocateur make it big in his/her social media circles.
dealing with minorities - I thought on the last national poll the minority were the pro-israel sympathisers, versus the majority opinion represented by the still protesting Palestinian supporters.

Rowley must be calling Cresda for advice.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I really like the idea of a society where everyone is trying to get everyone else fired when they make a mistake or don't make a mistake but someone decides they have in their "expert" opinion. Perhaps Khan would like to resign for the god knows how many mistakes he has made in office.

Soldato
I really like the idea of a society where everyone is trying to get everyone else fired when they make a mistake or don't make a mistake but someone decides they have in their "expert" opinion. Perhaps Khan would like to resign for the god knows how many mistakes he has made in office.
There's nothing on msm, so it sounds like just the normal twitter **** so far. Anyone can say anything on there.

Soldato
Thread title is misleading, it assumes the police have any respect left to lose.

This Jewish thing is just the latest in a long line of failures. Policing really is reliant on a high trust society, we used to have this for the most part, but its long past the point of no return since we had a huge infusion of incompatable cultures.

Last edited:
Caporegime
"Openly jewish" A term I would have thought I would never hear.
Can't imagine a straight parade with coppers telling people they can't be openly gay

What kinda clowns are they educating at police college,

Some Jewish people support Palestine's right to freedom and self governance btw, even ones in Irsael.

A Jewish person being near that protest shouldn't be a problem, if hes waving isaeli flags and trying to rile people up thats different..

but then you would see the opposite at a pro Israeli march and the police would never say a single word..... we all know it... islam is the religion of kicking off and mob rule

Common sense would be to not allow protests that aren't peaceful and are basically trying to implement mob rule.....

at a straight parade no one would be telling gays they can't be gaay... its not a crime to be gay, its not a crime to be Jewish either. he has the right to walk where he wants as long as hes not provoking people on purpose.

the cops only worried people might kick off because the religion of peace can';t handle another religion in their pressence? guess that that cop is probably a Christian, remember the crusades? it could be triggering for this mob he should leave.

what kind of backwords country are we now?

GIVE THEM ALL A ONE WAY TICKET TO PALESTINE, let them protest where it matters

Last edited:
Soldato
if hes waving isaeli flags and trying to rile people up thats different..

Freedom of speech works both ways - I have to respect your right to free speech, and you have to respect my right to free speech.

I see no problem have protestors for both sides being next to each other. They need to learn to be adults and protest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom