Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Even if it was poor resolution etc, that would still show signs of pen to paper. there's literally a mile gap between pen and paper there and the other lawyer looking and shaking his head. She's not the sharpest tool in the jar shed really but we knew this already.
One of the YT comments were my exact thoughts: giving the impression she's found inconsistencies to the jury, JD team etc, handing over the notes to her lawyer. Except everyone thinks she's nuts and looks abit silly because she could just right...something, anything but can't even pull that simple task off.

Will JD win? OJ comes to mind.

Soldato

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hank Moody would have words with some of you still saying she's on the border of crazy/hot :p

One of the YT comments were my exact thoughts: giving the impression she's found inconsistencies to the jury, JD team etc, handing over the notes to her lawyer. Except everyone thinks she's nuts and looks abit silly because she could just right...something, anything but can't even pull that simple task off.

Will JD win? OJ comes to mind.
OJ was a murderer!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh man this just gets better and better. Heard's side has misled the court it seems. It's great that so many have been emailing the legal team for Depp to get this known etc whilst others are asking why people outside of the court are interfering with the court case and to let the jury decide - Well if the evidence has been fabricated and the court misled, of course people will want justice to be served properly.

People are crazy.

Edit* One comment kinda has a point though:

Johnny's legal team not raising it is not a mistake. It is smart. That means if they lose the case they can automatically appeal saying Amber's team used false information to prove him guilty. Amber just lost herself the appeal and the original case in one go. Amber's legal team is really incompetent.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That audio clip of her cackling like a hyena is by far the most damning, if she was infact scared out of her whits with Depp there's no way on earth she would belittle him like that.

There's so many things in this case that she's said or done that totally dumps on anything she's said. Then again she's obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer after her pledge\donate comment.

Soldato
Soldato

It seems JD was playing Sheffield with Jeff Beck on Sunday. Can't keep a good man down.
fair play to him. He has been getting over all this over the last 6 years. Now free, enjoying what he loves to do. I sincerely hope he gets back into movies over the next year or so. To add, JDs dress style is awesome. Reminds me of when I was a bit of a greebo back in the late 80s early 90s.

Soldato
fair play to him. He has been getting over all this over the last 6 years. Now free, enjoying what he loves to do. I sincerely hope he gets back into movies over the next year or so. To add, JDs dress style is awesome. Reminds me of when I was a bit of a greebo back in the late 80s early 90s.

Beatlejuice 2 was recently announced for 2025 and Depp is rumored to making his comeback with it. Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder and Depp are so far rumoured to star.

Soldato
Oh man this just gets better and better. Heard's side has misled the court it seems. It's great that so many have been emailing the legal team for Depp to get this known etc whilst others are asking why people outside of the court are interfering with the court case and to let the jury decide - Well if the evidence has been fabricated and the court misled, of course people will want justice to be served properly.

People are crazy.

Edit* One comment kinda has a point though:
This is a easy win for Jonney Depp.

Case closed really

Soldato
Beatlejuice 2 was recently announced for 2025 and Depp is rumored to making his comeback with it. Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder and Depp are so far rumoured to star.

That's interesting. Didn't he propose to Winona decades ago? She's had something of an understated but fantastic career. the productions she's been in and the actors reads like a who's who's of 90s Hollywood. She also kick started Ethan Hawke's career.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is a easy win for Jonney Depp.

Case closed really
When the trial is televised I watch it on YT and also have Twitter open on another screen. I noticed a tweet literally seconds after these messages were produced, stated that they were incoming messages, allegedly, to JDs phone. I rewound the feed to check and saw it myself. I am not 100% sure if it was the lawyers attempt at twisting the narrative or a genuine mistake on AH teams behalf. I do feel sorry for AH team, they have a case with pretty much zero evidence to back up AHs claim. As cat lady says, "I am trying".

Back
Top Bottom