Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
So what's going today :? people show up as usual and wait all day for the jury?
There might be a verdict today, there might not. The jury could take a few hours and be done with it, or it could take a few days of them rustling through all the evidence - Law experts who were in the court on various days have said the jury did take loads of notes especially after Amber was being cross examined so they have plenty to discuss I imagine.

Soldato
There will be a few lawyers from either side either in the court house or nearby, people who were at the closing arguments will also be allowed back into the court when the verdict is read.

The judge will give media/press/lawyers at least 1 hours notice when the jury has reached a verdict. As far as I know neither Depp nor Heard will be present for the verdict. Which is a shame as I would have loved to see Heard have an epic meltdown.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's because one legal team asked the judge if they need to be present so the judge made a point to mention that neither need to be present. Speculation as to which team asked the question but it's probably obvious it was Heard's team as there's no reason why Depp's side would make such a request. Can you imagine the fans as he walks out of the courtroom?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I can't see how they could appeal, on what grounds? Lol they were the ones who faked evidence and lied the whole time! Reminds me of the spiderman meme:

Edit* damn that's big. Ah well!

uhmyU7U.png

Permabanned
Women should stop saying
All men are the same .....
No-one asked you to try them all
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f44d.png

Caporegime
Law experts who were in the court on various days have said the jury did take loads of notes especially after Amber was being cross examined so they have plenty to discuss I imagine.

Notes like " did you see when that dumbass blowing her nose and pausing for the camera", or "do you remember her desperately trying to cry over and over". :p

The trial was interesting to say the least. Heard came off as a total bs merchant as well as being a pathetic actor. Almost nothing she said came off as believable.

Soldato
i cant see depp losing but then how is amber turd going to pay the damages ?

I would say it's less about the money and more about clearing his name.

Being dropped from the likes of PoC would really hurt his earnings - it also puts off other film studios from wanting to work with him.

Back
Top Bottom