Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oxford english dictionary definition is "a person who acts" for actor, so male or female. This is the original wording for them and indeed in theatre "actor" has always been used from my short experience being in theatre.

When I was really young ( maybe 7 or 8?) we live din Stoke and I once saw a cat on the wall and tried to poke it with a long stick. As an adult though cats are among my favourite animals (of which there are countless many) and often they run to me for pets and head bunting etc :D

What would the predictor say about me back in those days about my future self? :D
My older brother used to chop up jellyfish with his penknife when he was a kid.

Maybe he's a secret psychopath?! :cry:

He's a high up manager for sky now though so could well be given the environment! :D

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Soldato
Amber-heard-met-costume-institute-gala-2016-in-new-york-25-560x783-1.jpg

Beg to differ. She could punish me all she wants :)
I worked with a wise man once. We were in a late 90s Land Rover Defender, Cherry Picker conversion. We had AC/DC on the radio, Raybans on. I spotted a hot chick and said, man, she is super hot. He said, you know, it doesn't matter how hot a chick is, there is always somebody in this world that can't stand her ****.

True story, stuck with me for life.

Caporegime
We have all seen the photos of her without the makeup and to be honest she is just a plain jane. Not even very good looking.
That's most women very few look really good with minimal makeup although I'd argue most look better not caked in it

Soldato
Turned into? That ship sailed a long time ago when posters weren’t able to criticise Heard without adding a load of latent misogyny.

Plenty of people have been able to criticise her without resorting to mysogyny. Her entire testimony is a complete dumpster fire of lies, and I'm pretty sure telling lies aren't confined to one sex only.

One could go as far as saying if your unable to see through those lies your probably blind to a women doing any wrong when in fact they are still human and everyone lies at some point just some do it compulsively.

Misandry also exists and those defending AH even with all the evidence against her must obviously hate men.

Soldato
Both woman and man are the same or very capable of the same at least, in some cases women are worse than men at some things. Example: us boys at school used to get right telling offs from teachers for graffiti in the boys toilets, but when they saw the girls toilets, that soon changed. Disgusting it was.
Well, you know what they say, Boys are from Mars and girls are from Venus, but fortunately we now know the compositions of those 2 planets better compared to Victorian times. Pretty much sums Amber and Depp, and many others.

Soldato
Plenty of people have been able to criticise her without resorting to mysogyny. Her entire testimony is a complete dumpster fire of lies, and I'm pretty sure telling lies aren't confined to one sex only.

One could go as far as saying if your unable to see through those lies your probably blind to a women doing any wrong when in fact they are still human and everyone lies at some point just some do it compulsively.

Misandry also exists and those defending AH even with all the evidence against her must obviously hate men.
That's fine but when the thread turned into discussion about smashing her up the jacksy, it all became a bit low brow.

Back
Top Bottom