Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato

This is the article I was referring to, which was trending in my news feed at the time I posted.

The ironic thing here is they keep throwing the misogyny label around yet fail to see there own actions portray them as an orgy of misandrists. There argument is akin to the BLM argument that if your black you can't be racist.

Soldato
There was her ex wife, her sister and likely to be more that haven't come forward or just don't want to get embroiled in the drama all over again.

The only article I found via a quick google search was in The Sun, and we all know how biased they are in this particular case. As for the rest, they all said the same, she was arrested, spent a night in jail for an alleged incident of striking her ex wife. No charges were filed and she was released without charge.

Soldato
Arrested for dv, then nothing happened as charges were dropped... Does that sound similar to the vast majority of domestic violence cases to you? Sure as **** does me
no it doesnt not when years and years later they still have love for that person

"I [recall] hints of misogynistic attitudes toward us which later appeared to be homophobic when they found out we were domestic partners and not just 'friends,'" Van Ree said in the statement. "It's disheartening that Amber's integrity and story are being questioned yet again. Amber is a brilliant, honest and beautiful woman and I have the utmost respect for her. We shared 5 wonderful years together and remain close to this day," Van Ree's statement continued.

Caporegime
Soldato
shes never been married to a woman

She considered herself married, she just couldnt as it wasn't legal at the time. She also legally changed her name in 2008 to Amber Van Ree and even stated the reason for it in legal documents as a "domestic partnership". In 2011 in a private ceremony she "married" Tasya Van Ree in New York but never made it legal.

Soldato
I need a new trial to watch now
You could watch the post trial interviews with the stars of the show

:cry:

Also Vice shows who's side they're on

@VICENews
https://twitter.com/VICENews

BREAKING: After a jury heard a string of texts from Johnny Depp saying he wanted to “burn” Amber Heard and that he would “**** her burnt corpse” to “make sure she is dead,” they decided Heard defamed Depp and acted with “malice.”

Back
Top Bottom