Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hehehe her net worth is around 8 million dollars, so there's no chance she can pay out, her lawyer even says so on the news:

She's gonna have to sell a bunch of stuf and live like normal folks.

As Bill Burr says - when having an argument and women realise they are losing, they go rogue and start changing the argument and throwing in all manner of irrelevant issues.

"Just know that, in this moment, you have won the argument. Take a knee and run out the clock" - Bill Burr

YouTube Bill Burr how women argue (some swearies or I'd link it)
Haha I forgot to reply to this but it reminded me of a woman I matched with ages ago. Spent ages talking/chatting all good and arranged a meetup. It was clear from the meetup that the photos did not represent the real article but I figured enjoy the day anyway. Couple days later I said it's not gonna work out because of a few things I noticed and felt weren't compatible with what I am after (didn't mention the appearance bit at all as it's a personal preference above all else).

Anyway, she then goes off on one saying how I lied about my height (I am 5ft 8", I stated that as such from the get go!). I then got two missed calls as I was busy doing other things and walls of text which I did not read or bother marking as read (could see them from the Android notification pull-down which doesn't mark them as read) - I archived the messages and blocked on all mediums after direct replying via the pull-down that maybe she should take a tape measure with the next person she matches with.

She also called me a pushover and maybe "a bit too white" (!!!) - This is coming from someone who on the first day claimed to take rejection well and if things don't work out then it just wasn't meant to be!

Some people just cannot acept being wrong - From what I've seen, women tend to fly off the handle more often than men when being rumbled.

Some people just cannot acept being wrong - From what I've seen, women tend to fly off the handle more often than men when being rumbled.

As I said, emotional and psychological are the forms of abuse women generally partake in, mostly due to physical disadvantage, but society doesn't put them on the same level as physical abuse as the "trauma" isn't as easy to see as a big fat black eye or two so abusive women tend to go unnoticed.

To even this out - Men hitting women are abhorrent with the exception being self defence of course.

I appreciate certain people on here will say how I am a misogynist saying the above.

Now that Amber Heard has been found to have lied in court, will there be any criminal repercussions?

Being a civil case I imagine, though might be completely wrong, it will be a lot less likely, some exceptional situations aside, than if it was a criminal case.

Well this is interesting.

The Republicans have thrown their weight behind Johnny Depp by posting a video of the star as Captain Jack Sparrow just seconds after the jury verdict found Amber Heard had defamed him.

The Republican House Committee on the Judiciary tweeted a GIF of Depp as the character of Captain Jack Sparrow seconds after the jury found in the actor's favor.

The Tweet had no words attached but shows one of the first scenes of Sparrow making a seemingly triumphant entrance during the first film, Curse of the Black Pearl.

While the Tweet garnered almost 10,000 likes on the social media platform, many were enraged the official Twitter account had posted it.

The Committee's role is to watch over the administration of justice in federal court as well as federal law enforcement bodies.

Just opened that link and heard ‘its not appropriate to interrupt…’ tells us all we need to know about the types of characters.
lol some Nigerian guy is fuming there is a hastag 'africa for amber'

Edit: now they are asking for less gays because it is scaring off the africans

Back
Top Bottom