Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The appeal will obviously go nowhere, she will have to either file for bankruptcy, or hope that JD's team go along with his initial statement that he isn't about the money, more clearing his name and they throw her a bone.

She's forked out 6 million in lawyer fees for this, and will be spending more on the appeal - What a waste of resources to attempt to try and bolster continued lying. If ever there was a pure definition of hole digging.

Her screen presence from Aquaman 2 has now been completely erased as well going by what one of the crew posted about on social media after a crew meeting. The professional world of Hollywood has pretty much cancelled her it seems. Probably the first cancelling in recent years that I think the vast majority of sane people will be all for.

Associate
Please be a little sensitive when commenting on BIackMagic's God comment. I appreciate it's the usual reaction on this forum (I'm an atheist myself). But they are having a bit of a tough time according to another thread on here. So perhaps not the best time to shoot down his/her belief. Thanks :)
Dont worry my beliefs are set in stone I have my reasons why, there isn't a day that goes by where i aint insulted for it its just part of being a Christian :) thanks for caring for my mental health though, Greatly appreciated.

Soldato
Please be a little sensitive when commenting on BIackMagic's God comment. I appreciate it's the usual reaction on this forum (I'm an atheist myself). But they are having a bit of a tough time according to another thread on here. So perhaps not the best time to shoot down his/her belief. Thanks :)
well maybe he shouldn't go throwing such a pointless comment into a thread where it has no place? i'm sure there's an i-believe-in-god thread he could post to his heart's content?

Caporegime
Live and let live, move on. No need to be a heartless jerk.

He seems to be one though...

They [women] have ruined the integrity of marriages. they should never have left the kitchen (or rather house) and should have never have had a voice, its for there own good. But they wanted the all in one package, wanted to protest the lives there are given as child bearers and now we can see it blowing up in there face.

Soldato
I had this line from my wife. She knew I was following the trial so asked me what I thought of the verdict. I started to explain there was only very weak evidence from her side that he had hit her, but there was strong evidence from his side that she had probably made up that evidence and she had absolutely been abusive to him on many occasions.

My wife replied "I don't want to know about the trial. It just seems they were both as bad as one another". So why ask me then? I guess she didn't want me to have an opinion based on evidence that they were definitely not as bad as one another.
Same reaction. Wanna move in together?

We can get a jar of coke and a dog

Associate
He seems to be one though...
I was annoyed when i posted that because recently been hurt by a women (intentional or not) and got cancer to boot, since then I have rethought and removed the post as it isn't very nice. seems you managed to quote the quote and there isn't anything I can do about someone else's quote of me. I apologise if you or anyone else took offence.

Caporegime
The appeal will obviously go nowhere, she will have to either file for bankruptcy, or hope that JD's team go along with his initial statement that he isn't about the money, more clearing his name and they throw her a bone.

She's forked out 6 million in lawyer fees for this, and will be spending more on the appeal - What a waste of resources to attempt to try and bolster continued lying. If ever there was a pure definition of hole digging.

Her screen presence from Aquaman 2 has now been completely erased as well going by what one of the crew posted about on social media after a crew meeting. The professional world of Hollywood has pretty much cancelled her it seems. Probably the first cancelling in recent years that I think the vast majority of sane people will be all for.

Maybe Elon will help here out with some $$$ again, it seemed like he helped with some of the previous pledges after the divorce.

Rumour has it he's the father of her baby and if so she's likely going to be taken care of at least in terms of accommodation, living expenses etc.. for the rest of her life regardless.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Elon has issues of his own so not sure he about that (assuming the kid isn't his) - He's got to drop 10% of Tesla staff somehow and doesn't seem to want to pay them off severance packages hence the recent memo leak about telling people WFH is over, either come in or go elsewhere, hoping that people will quit first.

If he does pay her, he will continue to pay the bare minimum like child support and stuff. he's not the type that wants to pay any more for anything. Previously he was quoted as saying taxes are tedious or words to that effect I recall.

Caporegime
Elon has issues of his own so not sure he about that (assuming the kid isn't his) - He's got to drop 10% of Tesla staff somehow and doesn't seem to want to pay them off severance packages hence the recent memo leak about telling people WFH is over, either come in or go elsewhere, hoping that people will quit first.

If he does pay her, he will continue to pay the bare minimum like child support and stuff. he's not the type that wants to pay any more for anything. Previously he was quoted as saying taxes are tedious or words to that effect I recall.

IF that were his attitude then how do you explain him coughing up for some of her previous donations that he wasn't obliged to pay for at all?

It's nothing to him to say make sure she and his (possible) kid are housed/looked after.

He's dropping 500k to a civil rights org, 250k to a children's art program etc.. on behalf of Heard and yet you suppose he'd only pay the bare minimum/child support for his own kid (if it is indeed his)? That just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom